Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 589 Replies | Last Page

@MAYBE- agreed! And yes, today is already CD 5 for me and yesteday I had some light bleeding but I think that I am about done. Cramping subsided by Sunday, thank God, b/c I was in a lot of pain Fri and Sat. Only had 1 lortab left so I utilized that Friday but it was onl a 5 mg so it really didn't help much! sucks! anyway, good luck at Dr's today!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies!!

Hope you don't mind me jumping in. I'm on CD 2 and will be testing starting December 1st!!

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome slewakoa, matrixx and kcordell !

Slewakoa - so sorry to hear of your loss. I am in a similar situation - had a 6 week miscarriage on oct 4th.

For those who are interested this is the link to the sperm meets egg plan.
It's from a really good website about miscarriage and loss - I found it really helpful when going through my troubled time:

http://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

11 years ago

I took a test this morning at 13dpo and it was a nagative, however TMI coming up so don't keep reading if you just or are eattinga.........lol...after I peed I had some weird discharge, so Im Thinking I got AF a day early. It wasn't a red color like it usually is on my first day so that was kinda odd. Any thoughts?

User Image

11 years ago

What colour was it Katie? I've heard some people get yellow dc before af starts.
I usually get brown dc

11 years ago

It was a brownish/orangish color I usually get that kind of color at the end of my period...

User Image

11 years ago

@MRSREV- Thanks for the support! Hate that you went through the same thing but glad to get to know people that understand how hard it is. What CD are you on? I am CD 5 today of a 29 day cycle.

@KATIE- possibly implantation?

User Image

11 years ago

Slewakoa - I am cd4 (I think) this is my first af after mc and I had 2 days of brown dc before af fully started. Feel back to normal now so hoping this is my month :)

11 years ago

I'm just going to have to wait and see what happens tomorrow I guess ....but I'm kinda thinking I'm 1cd today..

User Image

11 years ago

Katie: try not to worry too much. either way you will no by the morning if its af or not. and i know how dissapointing that will be but at least then af is here and you can start planning to concieve again in just 2weeks time. that probably sounds stupid but thats what i try to tell myself when i get disppointed :(. we are all here for you either way and im praying that its not your af. but if it is welcome to december testing with all of us! who knows? we could all get bfps this time and we are all more or less one or two days apart on our cycles! We'll practically be able to HEAR each other peeing on our tests this month!lol!

Slewakoa: hey! went to the drs today and it wasnt my usual dr as he is away and she made me cry! then went to pharmacy to get perscription and the pharmasist also made me cry! then i went home to my husband who said hello to me which also made me cry! so i guess my pms is coming a little late this month! Lol! seriously the doc didnt actually say anything bad to me just that she wouldnt be able to do the blood tests that my doctor requested and that i would have to wait for him to come back next week to get them done but in my pms head this was the end of the world! in the end i cried so bad that she just done the tests to shut me up and get the crazy lady out of her office!
then the pharmacist was talking to a pregnant lady and afterwards asked me how i was which tipped me over the edge and i burst into tears so bad that she made me sit down and got me a glass of water! seriously how embarrasing! i just kept blubbering that i was sorry! which only made me cry harder! oh my god the mortification! it was like having 'crying tourrets'! i had no control over it whatsover!
So then when my husband said hello to me and i burst into tears again for the third time in an hour, i thought maybe it was time to take a time out from everybody and go shopping for the day before someone started calling the men in the white coats!
So i took the day off from my family today and went shopping and returned to sanity right around 4pm! then i went to the wholesalers, bought a zillion pregnancy tests and opks and still had change in my pocket coming home! so despite my little crazy attack this morning all in all it was a good day. my cramps are still bad but i think they should ease up by tomorrow when im on cd4! only 10 more days til my little egg starts making its home journey!!!!
Any other news with you? are you using opks again this month?

Mrsrev: thanks for the link i am going to look at it now.

Kcordell: welcome to the group! i am on cd3 and should be testing december 2 (but i wont last that long!) tell us some more about yourself. is this your first month ttc?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo