Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 589 Replies | Last Page

slewakoa--I agree that it is pretty strange. I don't know. It's stopped now, phew!
My temp went down again this morning, so by the looks of things, AF should show up right on time tomorrow (or late tonight, cuz she likes to catch the red eye, evil witch!) So, looks like I will be trying OPKs (at least I will see two lines on something...) and preseed, and maybe mucinex. Got some research to do on using mucinex though, because I have never used/heard about it until joining this site. And I also am planning to start baby aspirin. Hopefully something will work and I will have my new years baby. I guess it works, so that way I will be due in September if I conceive this cycle, instead of having 2 august babies.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey slewakoa I'm on cd11, hoping this will be a shorter cycle I have started soy iOS this cycle, don't think I could bear another long cycle they are tiring

11 years ago

hi all, af is officially late, symptoms still the same except yesterday afternoon i had aot of cm and pressure in my abdo, cervix is very high, soft and closed. I fell asleep at 8:30pm lastnight im never usually i bed till 10pm. OH wants me to get a test today he has caved more than me i was going to wait until next monday. Slewakoa my ast 3 cycles were - 28 days, 27 days, 28 days.

good luck to everyone

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

11 years ago

TTC#3 that is a wonderful sign! I hope AF stays far away and you get your BFP soon!

11 years ago

ok i caved and got a 3 pack of tests fone 1 and there is a faint pink line (urine was very diluted as i have been really thirsty today and have been craving cold water) but its there :) im so excited right now. will test again with fmu.... OMG im so happy, we have been trying for just over a year now

11 years ago

Congrats ttc3!!!!!so excited, you should join the ' August 2013 moms to be ' forum.....when will you be due?

User Image

11 years ago

Here is the link for the other forum......

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=17984&p=1#reply_84849

User Image

11 years ago

i will be due around the 18th August, i want to be sure it is positive first before i get to excited

11 years ago

CONGRATS! :-D I'm sure it'll be dark tomorrow morning!

11 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=77882

thats the link to my test it is very faint i think its because i drank heaps of water then tested when i should have waited.. i hope it gets darker

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo