Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 589 Replies | Last Page

hahahaha luvtowalkfast. I love that. and It is pretty tart but its a taste that grows on you!! Hubby was even drinking mine this week!! He likes it too

User Image

11 years ago

hey everyone!
Kcrodell: no problem at all! a bit confused myself as ive been really crampy today and got a bit more ewcm! feel like im ovulating today though my temperature did rise two days ago so not really sure whats going on and if you look at my last post you'll see the problem i had with my opks this weekend! i didnt really check my cp because im always afraid if do it and there is swimmers up there im going to mess with them doing there job!lol!

hows everyone else doing? anyone else get really crampy and ewcm 2dpo?driving myself crazy here!

Jandbbaby: thanks for the blue prayers! stciky prayers right back atcha!
I've been wondering the same thing about the cheapies if you look at my last post (today) you'll see what i mean. ive been cross checking them this month on and off with the clearblue ones and what i found was this:
1:the cheapies take ten minutes to develop, the test line will NEVER show up straight away! compared to Clear Blue and also Boots Own Brand which develop within a matter of seconds (CB) to minutes (B.O.B)

2: The clear blue and Boots Own Brand always develop a test line even if it is really faint. which means it is detecting the tiniest traces of the LH hormone that is always in a womans urine. while the cheapies seem to nearly always show up only control line until surge is near

3: Clearblue showed up my surge and it was without a doubt a surge (test line darker than control line). cheapie only showed a 'NEARLY' surge (test line Almost as dark as control line)

So thats my research. but its really confused me and also with these cramps today not sure whats going on !
Anyway im hoping it worked this month for you! Did you bd yesterday?

Armywife and mrsrev: how are you both doing?
Slewakoa and wadjet: anysymptoms yet?

gl to us all!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey everyone,
Interesting all this chat about cm, because like you Maybebaby I had ewcm today - 2 dpo!!
Really confused me, so we bd anyway just in case, but we were supposed to this month anyway because we are trying the sperm meets egg plan. I'm sure it wasn't swimmers cos it was too long after and I'd showered etc.
Really not sure what that means! Uh!
But Dh said he was feeling really positive about this cycle so I have my fx big time.
I uploaded my opk sticks in case anyone is interested - showed that I had a faint line then sudden dark line on the morning of cd16

Hope everyone else is feeling positive ! We're nearly there!
Xxxxx

11 years ago

MrsRev: I am having the same issues. My temp dipped day 14, took an OPK and it was positive at 11 pm that night. Took another one with my temp rise on day 15 and it was positive that morning. Computer tablulated that I ovulated day 15. Temp continued to rise day 16 and then dropped some on day 17 (today). So, why have I got all this CM today? We BD last night and on the afternoon the day before (30 hours apart). Not sure if I should try again tonight or if his sperm count would be low and it is too late.

I love my hubby, but, frankly I don't want to see him naked again tonight LOL.

BTW, ladies 2DPO, what day are you planning to start testing? I may need a shoulder to curse on =)

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

3lilbrownboys- That is so strange, why is it happening to us? I know what you mean about bd-ing too often, and worried we have this month, but sticking to the plan.
I got my first BFP at 10 dpo (subsequently had a 6 week mc) so hoping to hold out longer. Going to visit my sister next week which will be a nice distraction and prob won't get the opportunity to test.
When are you going to start POAS?
X

11 years ago

If POAS is testing then I have no idea. With my other 3 I didn't test until the day I was due or a day late. I am not even sure the test were sensitive enough to have worked that early back then.

I don't want to buy a bunch of expensive tests if they don't work. May buy a bunch of walmart cheapies and then I won't feel bad when they come up negative. I was going to buy some of the early ones online but everyone complains about how bad they are.

I will have to do some research and find out which are inexpensive and most accurate. Any ideas on that?

Let me know when you all decide to test so I can get on the bandwagon with you.

11 years ago

I'm 9dpo today I wanna test sooooo bad but I will wait. No other symptoms besides the mucousy cm like snot and creamy lotion lol! I don't know how to feel. Fx and prayers for us all!

User Image

11 years ago

I will probably start testing around December 7th, if I have any symptoms. Otherwise, I will wait until AF is a no show. That would put me at 14 DPO, with a 16 day LF. It seems sooooo far away. Thus why I am getting sooooo excited for you ladies coming up on the POAS time...can't wait to be excited for all you ladies!!! I have a good feeling for us this month!!!

User Image

11 years ago

OK, I just broke down an ordered 25 cheapie tests and told my dh to pick up some dixie cups next time he is in the dollar store. So, I should be ready to test I am thinking around day 9 or when they arrive if they get here later than that? or is that too soon with these things?

Let me know what you think.

11 years ago

Just got home and took a opk test and I got a ....I also attacked my husband as soon as he got home...lol..hopefully we got the timing right this time, .will test again tomorrow morning and see if I still get another positive....good luck ladies!! Happy baby making....

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo