Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 589 Replies | Last Page

The DH has to work the night shift tomorrow...boo. And we will have both kids, so we are going to have to time BDing so we don't get walked in on. We may have to skip the BDing tomorrow, Stupid job!!
So going to try to dtd tonight since we have no kids home, but the DH is getting wore out, haha. But he will have tomorrow off, unless he wakes me up when he gets home around 4am, which I am all for, but he might be exhausted. Sorry...TMI. I just want to get preggers. I am already looking at baby clothes, and maternity clothes, and I can't wait. I am so ready to have another little one in the house. Here's hoping for this to be all of our months!! I have a good positive feeling for all of us!

User Image

11 years ago

Heck, we just lock the kids out and when they bang on the door tell them to turn on the tv (have it set to sprout) cause mommy and daddy are sleeping LOL

I still have all my pregnancy clothes. Would love to have a little girl this time around so I can buy all the girlie outfits. Otherwise I will have to pull out the boys clothes. Most have been worn by 2 if not 3 of the boys already. I like to bargain hunt =)

Have to wait at least a week to test.. grrr!!!!

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies!
im 3dpo tiday and still feeling crampy and also (TMI) my nipples are very sore! i know its veeerrrryyyy early for any symptoms but still hoping its a good sign! also just keep feeling like i want to burst into tears all the time! but maybe its just all the anxiety of ttc! Also keep getting a really floral smell every time i move around! its really strong! never smelled it before but think its coming from the washing powder on my clothes that im wearing! havent changed washing powder or anything and dont ever remember smelling it before! but its just sssoooo early im afraid my mind is playing tricks on me!!!!

LJTsmomma: i know its hard work ttc! we bd AGAIN last night just because i got that little bit of ewcm and was terrified that i actually hadnt O'd yet! but at this stage all the romance is gone out of it!lol! dont even want to look at my husband that way again for at least another month!lol! Its exhausting ttc sometimes!!!!!

Katie: Congrats! so glad you got your positive opk! welcome officially to the tww!

Camasia: well done on the willpower thing! if i got discoloured mucous at 9 dpo id be halfway through a Batch of pregnancy tests right now! lol!

Mrsrev: how are you doing today? any symptoms? Had a look at your opk images and that was a defintie positive cd16! did you test after that to see when it went back negative?

Kcordell, armywife and slewakoa: how are you all doing? any updates?

I hope i havent missed anyone but there are so many of us now its hard to keep up with all the conversations and people!!! xxxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies....just had to let the dog out so I took an opk test and got another positive. So I'm thinking I will try to bd again tonight ....that is if my dh is up for it again....lol...fingers crossed ..... ...how is everyone else doing...

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Good morning all! Not a ton to report here... I believe today is 6 DPO for me and i can't believe that I have been strong enough to avoid testing! (and I have 2 tests at home!) Haha! TRying to keep holding off... honestly I was really feeling good about this month but now that I am 6 days in and don't really feel anything I do'nt know (I know, a lot of people dont, but w/ my first conception and miscarriage my boobs filled up and my nipples hurt by now but every cycle is different I guess, right!?!) so anyway, last night had restless sleep again, but htat happens a lot for me AND we're watching my brother in law and sisters bulldog (along w/ our own 3!) and he was whining and walking around so that doesn't help factor in to sleep time... and yesterday afternoon after going for a run my panties (sorry tmi) were very wet w/ sticky and creamy CM... a LOT of it... but that doesn't really mean much either. We will see... wondering how long I can hold out!?! Don't have classes today so hoping I can keep myself pre-occupied w/ thanksgiving eve shit so that I won't be tempted to test!!!!

@KATIE- do the dance girl!

@MAYBE- isn't that frustrating B/c you really shouldn't feel any of that until after implantation and the hormones are being produced but sometimes you just know it I don't know!!! do you feel prego? any idea when you're going to test?

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies just jumping on before the Thanksgiving craziness begins!! I am officially in the 2WW!! Temp was 98.29 today and both fertilityfriend and CTP placed O date on CD14! So going by that I am 3dpo.

Hopefully after Thanksgiving we will be flooding this forum with Our Christmas !!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Maybe and Kcordell: I am also 3DPO. I am having some stomach issues, but, I have them every month so I don't put much stock in them. Keep eyeing my temp. I am not sure where my coverline is, so, I just keep charting and hope the number doesn't drop.

I finally broke down and bought 25 of the cheapie internet pregnancy tests. When are you guys planning on testing? I want to try and hold out till 10DPO, but, I am not sure I can hold out that long.

What do you guys think?

Angel

11 years ago

Hi all good to meet some new friends..Slewakoa & Maybe I'm here & hoping to be testing in November although emotionally draining, im excited to be starting another cycle and yes I'm even looking forward to the dreaded tww. I've already started collecting my coupons for frer I will keep you guys updated. Until then I am getting ready for my appt to check for follicles.

Rita

User Image

11 years ago

Ahhhh! So I just wrote out this really long post and the computer froze then deleted it! And I have to leave for work in 5!

Im leaving for Thanksgiving and will check back in Friday as there's no internet where Im headed.

3dpo today and only mild cramping!! Which is normal for me anyway.

I will miss you all tomorrow! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

11 years ago

Army: you are in the 3DPO also list. That means at least 4 of us should be testing right about the same time. Hopefully, we will all have some good news soon.

Good luck ladies.. I am not sure if I will check in tomorrow or not. Going to have dinner at my cousin in laws house and also do some early black friday shopping. Talk to you all friday. Have a nice holiday.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo