Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 589 Replies | Last Page

It seems that my stress levels + progesterone has prolonged AF so whatever you do, try to relax... She's here now and I'm kinda relieved this cycle is over.
They are usually 25 days long, I ovulate on CD 10 or 11.

My second IUI, this time with Clomid, is planned around 23th, on my DH birthday so I am praying that is a good sign.

LJTsMomma, I'm also cheering for the best Xmas ever!!!

You ladies are all in natural cycles? Any supplements?
I will try baby aspirin after O/IUI this time

Any positive OPKs today?

11 years ago

good morning ladies... hope you all are doing well today! AFM... neg OPK yesterday afternoon but I always get them on CD 14 which is today so we will see (I will take one when I get home around 1:00) anyway, TONS of ewcm and we BD'd again this morning (sorry haha) hubby said it was definitely open so I should be entering O (I hope and pray!) hopefully will get that pos opk today--- then I can go crazy w/ the TWW all over again yay! haha! Have a lot of family flying in tonight to visit so that will be good in keeping my mind occupied at least for the first few days of the tww!!

@ANGELICA- so far, I have not used anything such as clomid or anything. Since my family tends to be extremely fertile and I did get prego my first cycle (Even though it ended up in M/C) this is only my 3'rd cycle off the pill so here's to praying that I am as fertile as most of the women in my family.

@ARMYWIFE- isn't this cool that we're all around the same time and going to all test around the same times?! pretty neat! Anyway, neg OPK yesterday afternoon but I usually don't get a positive until CD 14 (which is today) so I will take one around 1:00 when I get home from class. TONS of ewcm and during BD this morning hubby said it was very soft and definitely open. Almost don't even want to use the OPK'S but love seeing a positive on SOMETHING, ANYTHING hahahaa! However, mine are digitals so it's all or nothing.

LTJSMOMMA- that's a great xmas gift! yes, this is exciting that we are all around the same time and going to test around the same time! pretty neat!!!!

@CAMASIA-are you the furthest along in this forum on the TWW? What day are you going to test?

User Image

11 years ago

How are all you ladies doing? Sorry haven't been on here much for the last few days!!

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone,

Love reading all your updates.
I am cd13 today, opks have been neg for past 3 days, mucus thin but not quite there yet. My opks have only very faint 2nd line. I am using the clearblue digital but also the clear blue normal Opks just for interest and have never used them before

So my question is does the line gradually get darker over a few days or does it just suddenly get dark when you get your LH surge?

Thanks for your help
Xxxx

11 years ago

hey everyone!
sorry i havent been able to gt on til this evening!

MrsRev: i find with the opks when they start getting darker i will have my surge (ie.positive opk) within about twelve hours from that, so to answer your question they will gradually get darker but usually over a short period of time. hense why you can have a negative one day and a positive the next. i usually test two to three time on the day that the line starts getting darker simply because ia ma night surger and i tend to ovulate about twelve hours after my surge so i have a pretty small window.

Katie: how are you getting on with your opks?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Opks are still nagative as they should be....entering my. Fertile period over the weekend ,,I think...lol...how are you doing?

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Soo exciting. Sooo many of you ladies are just about at O time, which means just a few short weeks until we can start seeing and hearing about those BFPs!!! I am still a week away from O, so I have to live vicariously through you all for a week or so before I can get into it. I hope we can all get our BFPs so we can move into the August Momma's forum together

User Image

11 years ago

Sorry got cut off before I got to everyone!

Slewakoa: how did you get on with your opks today? Have your family arrived yet?

Ljtsmomma: I hope your right and we do all get to move into the August mommas forum!

Katie; not long to go according to your ticker! Keep up with the opks! What day do you normally O on?

Angelica: I'm so glad you got your af after the waiting and stressing and you can start again. And it has to be lucky on your husbands birthday xxxxxxx

Armywife: looks like maybe your O day is going back to normal? I think we will prob be O around the same day.. I'm holding off on the bd til nearer O because we are trying for a boy. Let me know how u get on with opks tomorrow. Xxx

Afm: im a bit down today because my best friend just told me shes pregnant and although im happy for her its just gard to hear when im trying so hard hard! I'm 12dpo today with loads of ewcm which is making me think in going to O early this month. My opks are still negative but I'm doing it twice a day to be sue because as I said I'm a night surger. Just hope O holds off til I go away this weekend so we can really go at it! Lol!!!! Gl and baby dust to us all xxxxxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

My lest cycle I think got all messed up, September was the first month I used re opks. I started my period on sept. 10 and got a smiley on the 24th and 25th. I tested again on the 26th and the smile was gone... So I'm just going to keep using the opks....I didn't use the opks in October.

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies I'm currently 4dpo I'll start testing at 10dpo until I get my BFP or that witch lol. I'm excited and a little crazy but trying to be calm. I pray we get this. Baby dust ladies. I don't think I have any symptoms slight headaches here and there.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo