Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Ahh I hate working long days! I feel like I missed a ton on this forum today :). My Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday shifts are waaaay long, so excuse me if it takes me forever to reply!

Cd 3 today was a little better, was even wondering if I could be pregnant but on my period haha then the bad cramps kicked in, and that thought vanished immediately. 5 more days until I start my OPKs. I will NOT miss my ovulation this month!

Maybebaby.... Dont feel bad! So glad you took a day to yourself. I wish I could have done that, but I guess work kept my mind off of it until my best friend, who I work with, started talking about her first prenatal appointment next week. I wanted to cry!! But of course I have to be happy for her even though she got pregnant on the 1st try. And Im on month 8, bleh! My dog made me cry last night though. lol

Katie... Your first cycle after m/c can be light and weird (weird discharge) or heavy and miserable. I was pretty light and it started with a week of light discharge stuff then I got a somewhat normal flow with less cramps than usual. Have you had any flow yet, or just discharge?

Mrs. Rev... Thanks for the website!! How are you doing??

Slewakoa... Welcome to the group! How's your cycle going? Using any opks or charting this month?

Kcordell... Welcome to this group also! What are you doing this month, any kind of tracking?

11 years ago

Katie FX for Implantation!!

Thanks for the warm welcomes :)

The hubby and I have a DS who is 2 going on 3 so we're trying to give him a sibling We were just trying to let it happen and got pregnant in October but it was a chemical pregnancy, and last month was just crazy! Hormones all over the place so I am thinking this is my first cycle back to normal. I got a thermometer and started tracking last month to get the hang of it so I am hoping that will help me pinpoint O. I am also taking prenatals and baby aspirin. Any other suggestions??

User Image

11 years ago

good morning ladies! well, looks like 4 more years of misery at minimum for the USA! But that's a whole other forum discussion! not for here haha!

Anyway, CD 6 here today... no CM or anything yet but that's cool b/c I am trying to keep my mind busy and not think about it... still had some spotting yesterday anyway.

@MAYBEBABY- that's funny. except the crying thing! and glad you got some retail therapy, even if it meant buying tons of tests hahaha.

@KCORDELL- How long have you been trying? I went off of BC in september, got prego 2 weeks later and it sadly ended in chemical... then tried next cycle and got my period last friday so onto 3'rd cycle and I am CD6. Sometimes I wish that I had never gotten prego the first time around b/c it was so hard going from so happy to going to pee and bleeding. Anyway... I don't temp and I was not going to use OPK's this month (don't really need them actually, my O is pretty obvious) but I had bought a 20 pack of digi's last month so I have lots left over, may as well use them I suppose! I pretty much always O on CD 15 and get lots of EWCM and then get watery/wet so it's pretty obvious (sorry tmi)

@ARMYWIFE- that's funny I feel the same way.... when I have been gone from comp all day and I get email notifications on my phone saying "forum reply" I am like shit I need to get on there and see what everyone is up to! haha! I will use OPK's this month only b/c I have extra leftover... otherwise I wouldn't (my O is fairly obvious anyway and almost always on CD 15) but anyway, I am not going to temp or anything, just too much. I wish I could let it "naturally" happen but I love to take the surprise out of everything haha

@MRSREV-well we are fairly close it days! It's fun having other people so close in cycle's that you can relate to and test with! and share symptoms of course...

The only positive thing from not getting prego this cycle was that I finally had a cycle off of BC where I didn't get prego so I could know what a REGULAR cycle is like for me, and what symptoms are prego and what are just normal (I was on BC for 11 years)... so at least that is a plus (trying to look on the brightside!)

User Image

11 years ago

Slewokao. Way to stay positive!! Now you will know what to look for!! I am only on my 3rd month of trying. Trying to figure out how my body works and when exactly I O. I am fairly certain it is around CD12 each month. I only have a 26 day cycle so I O kinda early. I hardly notice EWCM but I do notice an increase around that time. Should I take the mucinex to increase it?? Does that actually work??

User Image

11 years ago

Well I'm thankful to say that this month my af is finally back to normal. I'm on cd 4 and still have af! It's been heavy the first 3 day s and I'd now lighter but still very much there. Unlike last 2 months when I only had it for three days and it was super light!this is my month girls! I can feel it my bones! And I have a good feeling about this month in general for all of us! There'll be a lot of bfp's on this forum come December!
Kcordell: don't really know anything about mucin ex but have you tried preseed? It's supposed to be great for people with little fertile cm.

Slewakoa : I totally get you wishing that you could just let it happen naturally. These people that can just say 'if it happens, it happens' always seem so relaxed and they just get on with there lives like normal people! I wish I could be like them as we'll. unfortunately I'm such an obsessive person I can't even let my friends relax about it when they're ttc! I'm one of those annoying pushy people I guess! One of my friends has been trying for three years now with no success and IM the one tearing my hair out about it while she's 'happy just to see what happens'! I do envy her calmness though!

Armywife: what cd will you be testing from? Will it be cd8? Did you ovulate on cd 11 last month?

Katie and mrs rev: how you both doing?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Everyone,
I'm joining this forum thanks to Mrs Rev. Thank you for reaching out to me - I really appriciate it!

A little about me:
I am 32 hears old and DH is 33. We have been ttc #1 for a little over a year now. I am insulin restistent and have PCOS. I recently started seeing an RE. DH is all good with counts off the charts!! LOL!! I am currently Cd 2 after a month when I was positive was it! :( Had tons of symptoms and a triphasic BBT chart. Right now I'm just trying to stay positive and move forward. I got my hopes up last month like I never have before - I was just sooo sure.
I will be taking 100mg of clomid this cycle (up from 50mh the last three cycles) starting cd 3-9. I have an ultrasound scheduled for cd 11 on 11/16 and if I have any good follicles I will trigger that day and should ovulate around Cd13.
It is so great to have a support system like this when going through this. It helps so much to have you ladies to talk with!
to all.

11 years ago

Jandbbaby welcome! I'm so glad you've joined! The ladies here are wonderful and prevented me from going insane last month! Just to have someone to talk to theta going through what you are going through really helps! I hope this is your month this month after you disappointment last month!
Excuse my ignorance but when you say trigger does that men you get a shot of lh to make you ovulate? Do you get many side effects from the clomid?
Xxxxxx

User Image

Welcome jandbbaby! So glad you've joined - it can be so depressing going through this alone and I've found this forum so supportive.

Maybebaby - loved your story of bursting out crying on people! I did that just after my mc with one of my bosses. She was so kind and sat me down in a room and told me all about her mc also.

I had a low day yday when found out my friend is pregnant with twins - but I think that she is through Ivf - so I'm so pleased for her cos I know she's been struggling, but still I found it hard cos I just feel like it's never going to happen to us at this rate.

My af is finishing now, just spotting.

Oh and thought I'd mention that I'm in the UK - find it really interesting seeing what differences there are between US and UK fertility advice wise :)

11 years ago

Mrs rev: hey there! Nice to know that I'm not the only one who's a blubbering mess at times. Oh by the way I'm not in the us either! I'm sorry about your low day yesterday. I know how you feel though my neighbour and friend is pregnant with twins also and we where due at the same time ( actually I was two weeks ahead of her) and I just avoid her now because I just can't stand seeing her big pregnant belly because that's how I should be now! I feel terrible for avoiding her because like your friend she's done ivf and gone through her own struggles but Its just so painful to be around her right now.
Try not to be too down! It will happen! This could be your month! And we are all here to help each other through this! Xxxxxx

User Image

I think I definitely got AF yesterday, although my first two days are always more heavy, not too heavy today but defiantly AF I'm thinking. So that would mean I'm 2cd today....no real cramping just slight pain here and there, just a little bit nesause once in a while . Just ordered,more opk tests to pin point O.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo