Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Well, I thought I was out for this month.. I started spotting the night before last (not suppose to start af until today) and yesterday I could only wear a tampon for about for hours -it was pretty heavy and as of last night I was wearing a panty liner and there was barely anything there this morning when I woke up. I don't know what's going on! :/ I'm still counting myself out I guess, until I feel otherwise. Does anyone have suggestions?

User Image

11 years ago

slewakoa: i have 34 day cycles and about 14day Lp so Im assuming i will start using opk around cd 18 or so. I am excited yet nervous using them for the first time, but luckily i have you ladies to give me some guidance...now the long wait to get to O in two weeks then lots of BDing

User Image

11 years ago

and1makes3, just to be safe you should start the OPKs on CD 16, if you expect to O on CD 20 you should start about four days early just to be safe :) You should also test twice a day and not with FMU, maybe test around noon and 8 PM, so you catch the surge! I didn't really catch my surge this month but I saw an increase that I wouldn't have seen if I didn't test twice daily!

11 years ago

apj...Any red flow is af. I've had odd af's before that were really short and light. BUt the odds are you aren't pg. Sorry. I think I am not either. I went ahead and tried a frer this morn and it was neg. I have always gotten a bfp by 12 dpo in the past. I feel all the af symptoms now. So I'm expecting it tomorrow or sat. I am unsure of the exact date only that sat would be the latest. Hope someone on here gets their bfp that's testing soon :)

Mom of 4 Chloe-11-ADHD Aiden-9-Autism/adhd Clara-6 Owin-pddnos/ODD

11 years ago

I'm sorry nova-Fx for you for this cycle bfp!
Armywife- I'm sorry! I hope the break will be just what you need

too many too respond individually! But Fx for all testing soon and to all who are ov, have fun !!

I poas yesterday morning cd9 with fmu (although I've been peeing in the middle of the night too) , was bfn! This cycle I used an OPK and just estimated that I ov'd the day after my +opk, so could I be cd9 today instead? I didn't poas today, but will test tomorrow cd10/11. I know its still early so if bfn I will wait another 2 days and test again. I've been peeing alot! And bloated and backache, but I get pretty bad pms every month so it may just be AF on her way. but keeping the faith! Praying its our month.

11 years ago

Okay guys possible symptom today! I am 5-6dpo (since I think I O'd overnight it is 6 days really) and I just had a big glob of EWCM that was slightly tinted a brownish/yellowish/pinkish, I don't even know what color, but it was a bit tinted anyway! Is this a good sign? Google is not helpful :)

Sorry Nova and armywife, I agree that you should take this time to destress and enjoy the holidays. **hugs**

11 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm just about in for December testing, so I thought I would join, hoping this is going to be the month for my bfp, after last month, was the longest cycle ever. I'm starting soy today so hopefully it will bring o forwards a bit :D

11 years ago

just wanted to say good luck to everyone..

wll its friday here and nothing new for me today same as yesterday, af is due tomorrow (saturday) or the next day (sunday). I'm still feeling out.

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

11 years ago

I took a break from testing today, as I was tired of getting BFNs. AF is due between Friday and Sunday, but I think I'm going to test again tomorrow...just to torture myself some more. And then I have a FRER that I will use if AF hasn't showed by Sunday. I also have a couple digitals, but I don't want to waste them just to see "Not Pregnant". I'm going to save them for when I know that I will get "Pregnant" so my DH doesn't have to squint to see any lines or interpret or anything...it's just there for him to see. I'm also feeling out this month...

TTC #3..goodluck with AF not showing and getting your BFP.

Claire...let me know how the soy works.

I think if we don't don't get our BFP this month we are going to try OPKs and preseed next month, and maybe baby aspirin. My previous BFPs I didn't test until after AF was due, because they were both pleasant surprises...but I lost my first. So now we are trying for #2, and actually trying is a pain.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey LADIES!!!! I want to CONGRATS to those that got BFP's and I also want to say I am sorry for those that got there AF... Please dont give up there is next time... I have been praying for myself and for you ladies that you and I will see those BFP'S in due time.. Also I dont if i am 1DPO or 2PDO, cause on my personal page its reads that i am 2DPO but on my countdown it reads that i am 1DPO... So lost rite now, but its ok cause i will wait until its time to start testing cause i really have a good feeling about this month but i will be happy if its bad or good. However, a T.M.I moment.. the hubby has worn me OUT!!!! yes ladies i am so sore its crazy.. lol but i will take it like a champ and enjoy the ride...

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo