Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies!

Hope everything is going well for everyone and many of u are enjoying ur ttw! HaHa!!! LOL!

I just wanted to wish all of you luck. I think I'm out for the month. I've had no signs of O and I'm now cd 16 and took my trigger shot on Sunday. I never got a +OPK, had no fertile CM, have no O symptoms, and never got a temp spike. Called the RE today - they say the shot causes O in 99% of women - Guess I'm the 1% because I am 99.9% sure I didn't O.
They're going to check a progesterone level on cd 21 to be sure but that's just to figure out what to do next month. I'm glad the next few days will be busy. Hopefully it will keep me from getting to depressed thinking about all this ttc stuff.
to everyone. I hope u all get !!!
and

11 years ago

Hey everyone, 3dpo today and have been getting the occ twinge in my right side - wondering if it's ovulation related. Otherwise feeling fine!

Jandbbaby - don't stress, you could still have ov! Fx for your 21 day prog.

Maybe - I stopped testing after that one (cos they're so expensive) and I bd for 3 days in a row after it was positive just to be sure.

For all the 3dpo-ers - this time next week we'll be on symptom watch big time, who will be the first to test ???

11 years ago

jandb: good luck and let us know what happens

MrsRev: me probably. Already ordered 25 cheapies online. Going to pick up a couple FRER this wknd to verify if I get a positive.

Have a happy thanksgiving ladies and let me know what happens.

Angel

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

hey everyone!

Rita : so glad you joined! are testing hpt or opk in november?

Mrsrev: Im going to start testing at 7dpo which is this sunday coz i cant wait any longer just need something to do!

3lilbrownboys: are you going to start testing at the weekend?

jandbbaby: sorry you dont feel like you ovulated but wait and see you could still be wrong and i am praying for you that you are!xxxx sending your wayxxxxx

Armywife: im having cramping also as is mrs rev, maybe its a good sign for all of us? have a good thanksgiving and talk to you on friday xxxx

Kcordell: 3dpo same as me. when will you start testing?

slewakoa: sorry had to jump offline earlier! my little one is very cranky today and demanding my attention!!!! started crying her eyes out and i thought she had fallen but just wanted me all to herself!!!! anyway hope you have a good thanksgiving!! let me know if you test tomorrow xxx

Katie: thats great. dance your way to a bfp!!! (hey sounds a bit like a work out video! LOL!)

Afm: this evening boobs are really tender! so confused as this is so early for pregnancy or af symptoms! still all the funny smells also! i dont know maybe i have just slipped into insanity and im actually i a padded room somewhere making all this up!!!! keep me posted girls xxxxx
to allxxxxxxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Maybebaby I'm trying very hard not to I'm 10 dpo wow I smelled cigarette smoke today and got nauseous again. Fx we will see!

User Image

11 years ago

Maybe I am trying to wait till 10DPO, I am on day 3 now so 10 will be next wednesday. Hopefully, I can at least hold out till Monday.

Wish me luck LOL

11 years ago

Took another opk test today and it was still a positive. But my dh does not want to do the dance tonight, since we did it last night on my first night of getting a positive opk. I just want to tie him up make him do it....lol....Ohhh well hope it's going to be enough....we did the dance on the the 17th and 18th...then again on the 20th..(first day of a positive opk)...do you ladies think that it might still work...or should I really tie him up....lol..happy turkey day !

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

I keep trying to talk my hubby into waking me up when he gets home from work, but don't think he's feeling it. And then tomorrow we are going to be super busy wtih Thanksgiving. And I'm just getting into my fertile period...ugh. Starting to not like holidays lol. Just kidding. We still have some time before O time is here and gone. We shall see. Hopefully we make out with our BFP this month...Not sure how much longer we can keep up with the planned BDing. Soooo not as fun!

User Image

11 years ago

Katie you should be ok, maybe compromise and say if not tonight then tomorrow if you are worried. If you got your first positive OPK yesterday then you should probably ovulate late tonight or tomorrow AM. Sperm can live several days.. good luck

LJTsmomma: If it is such a drag maybe you can skip November and try in December instead. We decided that if it does not happen this month or next we will take Jan and Feb off. Sometimes I think you have to back off. You don't want to remember the conception of your child as dreadful and horrible.

11 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm joining from November testers...now on to a December tester!! Maybe I'll have a Christmas surprise!

I'm on CD2 of 31 day cycles. If I don't get my BFP this cycle I'm going to do the Essure b/c. So it's this month or never.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo