Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Katie: I am sorry, but at least you know where you stand now. Hope the next two weeks fly by for us all! We are all so similar on our cd 's this month so that will really help in our tww. Are you charting this month Katie ?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

This cyclye we are just going to try to get it on every 3 days before the most firtal week and the every other day right before O and the everyday through O and after lol...just going to use the opks again and see if my O days have changed ....

User Image

11 years ago

]Is there anything special that we would need if I were to chart this cycle, really never looked into charting.

.[img]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1352181600z5z28z14.png" border="0" alt="User Image" class="forum_image" />[/img]

User Image

11 years ago

Katie: you just need a digital basal thermometer and you need to take your temp at roughly the same time every morning. You need to do it first thing when you wake up before you go to the bathroom or drink water or even before you speak or stand up. Your better off having the thermometer on your bedside locker so it will be the first thing you do. You can take your temperature orally, vaginally or rectally just make sure whichever one you chose you stick with that one all the way through otherwise temperatures will. Vary. If you do it orally you must place the thermometer in the heat pocket under your tongue which is to the left and right of the middle skin bit that attaches your tongue to the bottom of your mouth. If you chose left or right side try to use the same side each time for a more accurate reading. You can then put your thermometer readings each day either into your chart on this site or on fertility friend and it will pinpoint your ovulation day based on your temps and your cm which you also put in the chart. Hope this helps xxx

User Image

Any basal thermometers you would recommend?

User Image

11 years ago

Oh and you need to have at least four hours continuous sleep to get an accurate reading. If you join fertility friend, which is free, it gives you step by step lessons on how to chart

User Image

Any basal digital thermometer is fine. I actually just use a really good digital thermometer because I chart in celcius not Fahrenheit . The basal digital in farhenheit measure to.10 degrees so its really accurate. So any basal digital will do.

User Image

@maybebaby, thank you for your help....now just have to pin point those sexy time nights....lol

User Image

11 years ago

no problem! if you need anymore help charting just let me know! gl luck with the sexy nights lol!xxxxx

User Image

It's hard to plan those sexy nights since my husband works nights...but will try our best..

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo