Community post

Discussion

Calling all November testers!

Just thought all of us on the tww at the moment could buddy up and get through it together! Would love to have some company on this looonnngggg 2w journey and beyond. I'm currently 7dpo and itching to test! This is my third month Ttc after a 20 week stillbirth. Would love to hear your stories ! ð???ð???

User Image

172 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 172 Replies | Last Page

Hi there I am a mother to a 17 yr old son 12 yr old daughter..... I had a miscarriage before my son.... very early on about 7 weeks. I believe I had a chemical preg last month.

My thought was to have my children in my 20's so that I would still be young as they moved on.

No one plans on a divorce after 20 years. Well my soon to be husband would like to have 2 children. I am now 40. I never would have thought I would start again but here I am.

With reading everyones posts it we agreed to start trying sooner rather than later.

I conceived my other 2 with the first or second try. But this now is scarier now.
I have had every symptom on the list and caved and tested today, bfn. I am supposed to be 11/12 dpo.
Felt like implant may have happened on this past tues with 3 sharp pains and dull cramps off/on all the time.

So there is my story. Still hoping for a BFP around Halloween

Make today a great one! User Image

11 years ago

Shanstar thanksthanks for your reply and your story! its great that you are ttc again!my sister in law had three children in her 40s all eighteen months apart so try not get too sdtressed about it. it will happen! i have my fingers crossed for for this month though! ill be testing the morning after halloween so let me know how you get on with your test ok? baby dust to us all xxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello, I am 4 dpo. Trying to conceive first baby after an early miscarriage at 6 weeks last month. So sorry about your stillbirth. Must have been awful
X

11 years ago

Hi mrs rev thanx for replying and so sorry about your loss. Its so hard to finally get your bfp and then your hopes to be dashed weeks later x x.Yeah my stillbirth was pretty tough but I'm trying to stay positive now for the future. It just seems to be taking so long to get pregnant agin but I've only been trying for 3 months so I'm hopeful it will happen soon. How are you feeling about this month? Have you been charting or anything?

User Image

Hi ladies!

I'm glad I found this forum! I'm currently 6 dpo and going crazy. Peeing on opks just to get it out of my system. I'm ttc #1 since April. I had a miscarriage in August and this is my 1st month back to it. I'm trying to stay busy but oooooooh my goodness this is terrible. Hope time flies for all of us!!!

11 years ago

Hi army wife so glad you joined!im so dorry for your loss! i know I've been driving myself crazy too! I'm so distracted I can't get a thing done in the house! I think when you lose a baby there is more of an impatience to be pregnant again because you've done this roller coaster wait already and you just( to a certain degree ) just want back what you've lost. When will you be testing? I lost all sense and self control last night and tested at 7dpo! Obveiously a bfn! Will not test now til Thursday I will be 11dpo by then kmfx for us all x x x

User Image

Hello Ladies! I'll be testing mid November. This is my 2nd month ttc and praying this will be our month. We had a false + and decided to try again, after we thought we were done.

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome mzthang. Isn't it amazing how two lines on a test false or not can alter your opinion and perception? We thought we where done too and then I fell pregnant last April and we where thrilled and when we found out it was a boy (we have two girls already)we thought it was just meant to be. Sadly I lost my boy at 20 weeks but we are now trying again and I believe that I am being led somewhere., everything happens for a reason I just hope this my month and fingers crossed and baby dust to us all x x x

User Image

I'm feeling pretty anxious this month - I used pols which said I ovulated on cd 20 - normally I ovulate cd 15/16 so I'm expecting a longer month. Really anxious about getting a bfn though. So stressful. Seems to be all I think about and driving me crazy
X

11 years ago

Not pols, *opks* stupid predictive text
:)

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo