Community post

Discussion

Calling all November testers!

View Full Post

Just thought all of us on the tww at the moment could buddy up and get through it together! Would love to have some company on this looonnngggg 2w journey and beyond. I'm currently 7dpo and itching to test! This is my third month Ttc after a 20 week stillbirth. Would love to hear your stories ! ð???ð???

User Image

172 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 172 Replies | Last Page

Hello All,

I am so sad to read about AF coming for you guys! I hope next month works.out better for you and your . Good Luck with your Turkey Day BD'ing!!

Armywife: I am here helping the guard navigate their medical and dental benefits.

User Image

11 years ago

Hellogoodbye those test look AWESOME!!! Congratulations and good luck to you and DH!

AFM: Tomorrow is my testing day for sure! I'm out of town and was too lazy to find a store near my hotel.

User Image

11 years ago

Good luck to all you lovely ladys :) i'll keep all my fingers and toes crossed next month is your month

Aagoldenchild. good luck tomorrow,cant wait to see if you get your

to you all

11 years ago

It seems a lot of us are in sync pretty well. I've been having bad cramps all day and starting to see signs of AF. She's a full day early so I guess that saves me the trouble of wondering for another day. December testers, here I come!

I have the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor. I really like it. It was expensive but I like that it takes out the guesswork. It's also something that I will plan to use for TTC now and when I'm TTC in the future. It's really easy to use and it gives me digital results so it's easy to see fertile days and high fertile days. The first month I had it I didn't get any high fertile day readings which is normal because it's "learning" your cycle the first month. So if you're planning on buying it, be prepared to have a disappointing first month. We were using it when I got pregnant with the pregnancy that we lost, and now I'm using it again. If you have any questions about it, I'm happy to answer. :o)

User Image

11 years ago

" rel="nofollow">User Image

I have really been feeling like i was coming down with something. it was my intent to come home and take some heavy duty cold medicine or something to get me through the night. DP and I decided better be safe than sorry so, came straight home to test. But while I was making tea DP was on test watch.

We are so so so happy! Shocked ,yes! But over the moon happy!! I am 12 DPO.

User Image

11 years ago

WOW.. IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU

Hope all is well and im excited someone else has got there

11 years ago

Woow goldenchild!!!!!
Love to see that BFP, very happy for you!

I am 11 dpo today
Temp 98.9
Nausea (from time to time)
Sore boobs
Fatigue
Gas (sorry but we dont share a continent so you should be fine )
And something like a stomach flu

This is driving me nuts, cause I have no idea is that from the progesterone I m taking or something else, but I m to scared to test..
And there they are... Right there on the counter.. Looking all pretty, shiny and pink.. Hate them.. stupid tests..

Maybebaby, Mrs. Rev, Armywife, hope December is your month. I m sure it will happen very soon, maybe I ll see you on December forum
Andie, when will you test?
Abi congratulations!
Hellogoodbye I can see those 2 lines!
Katie good luck!

Ladies, love to follow your posts, you all have very bright, beautiful positive energy

11 years ago

Yay, goldenchild! I'm so happy for you and your DP! I'm wishing you a happy, healthy, and comfortable pregnancy. Same for you, abi! :o)

I'm officially a December tester now since AF is definitely here. I'm actually not as disappointed as I have been in the past which I think is thanks to you ladies. It's great to have a community like this. Of course DH is invested too, but he's not the one feeling all the little cramp twinges and obsessing over what they mean.

Good luck to everyone who is testing in the next few days. Katie, Angelica - I've got my fingers crossed for you!!

User Image

11 years ago

So, abi and goldenchild are pregnant, everybody else in on the December forum... Am I the only one left?
Can anybody hear me me me me... hallo hallo hallo

lol
going nuts obviously..

ladies!

11 years ago

Het Angelica I'm on the December forum too,....and your never alone, you got all of us ........lol....

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo