Community post

Discussion

Calling all November testers!

View Full Post

Just thought all of us on the tww at the moment could buddy up and get through it together! Would love to have some company on this looonnngggg 2w journey and beyond. I'm currently 7dpo and itching to test! This is my third month Ttc after a 20 week stillbirth. Would love to hear your stories ! ð???ð???

User Image

172 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 172 Replies | Last Page

Okay, taken within the time limit and filtered to brighten it up. Let me know what you ladies think..
User Image
It's not as bold as I was expecting after the other lines I've gotten but hey, I'll take what I can get! This gives me hope!

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

**double posted, oops!

11 years ago

a line is a line,especially with colour on it,which i can tell the one you have put up has.. im so very happy for you.. also remember you have 2 faint lines on 2 different brands so i think you can say you have your bfp :) wahoooooo

xx

11 years ago

def positive,when will you be due?by my last lmp i'll be 14 july (14 days before my daughters 2nd b.day) i have my first appointment today and my af should have arrived so i'm feeling pretty positive now and daring to believe its real xx

11 years ago

first appointment today?? what the chuff am i on about?i meen tomorrow.. (baby brain)

11 years ago

Aww! I bet you're so excited to get it in writing! I'm not telling my husband until after my first appointment just in case. I told him a couple months ago I was pregnant and he got excited but it turned out to be a chemical pregnancy.

I can't accept it as a positive. :/ It's just so light and barely pink and when the test dried it faded a little. I just don't knowwwweaskdksjdfh this sucks.

11 years ago

I totally understand why you may not want to let yourself accept it,but you have had a lot of those pretty lines from what I see,will you be able to get a quick appointment?I hope so,so you dont have to wait around x

11 years ago

I'm so glad that I am not the only one in this boat. AF was due Nov 2, and is still a no show. BFN on 11/3 and again today (11/5). ugh!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone,
It's has been a long day here,so sorry to post so late. We are moving and just got a call from the rental agent last night that they had to show our house. It was a tragic mess that took us all day to clean and pack enough to look presentable. And I feel really crappy so it was slow going.

For this cycle I took it super low key. After losing twins I didn't know how my body would react . So we tested for 2 months prior to IUI. I took extra vitamins ,DHA ,flax seed and fish oil. I also took off 20lbs of the weight I gained with the twins. I used both the digital CBE stick and we splurged to get the CBE monitor. FYI I am going to sell it when I move. I would do it now but DP packed it.
We're not telling anyone until after first OB appointment just to make sure it's the real deal.

I will be folling the December cycling group because I just can't let go of you ladies

HelloGoodbye- I think your test look really good!!

Abi -I feel just as crazy as you! And I don't feel like being accountable for it just yet,so baby brain it is!

User Image

11 years ago

hellogoodbye, that is definitely a positive test!

My temp dropped to 98F or 36.9C (99F day before), so Im planning my second IUI
AF due 9th

Katie, hang in there

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo