Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Hey maybe baby, I'm joining you!

11 years ago

Me tooo!!!!!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Has any of you ladies used or know someone that has used a fertility monitor, I'm thinking about maybe getting one and using it on my next cycle ..today I'm 10dpo and got a nagative this morning, I used a clear blue digital test. A few of my friends suggested I use the early response early result test. Any suggestions about that as well? I am do to get AF on about the 7th, but if my cycle went bananas this time i will be getting it around the 10th. I'm starting to think I'm defenatly out for the month of Nov, what do you ladies think?

User Image

11 years ago

hey everyone so glad your here! i have a good feeling about this month for us!
Katie: Are you charting? charting and using opks are great ways to figure out your fertile days(and less expensive too) fertility friend will figure out your fertile days depending on what kind of cm you input and you can pinpoint your ovulation day by your temps. its really accurate and gives you more confidence as to where you are in in your cycle. otherwise id ont really know anything about the monitors as i always thought they ehre a bit too expensive. can you tell the difference in your cm on your fertile andnon fertile days? if so there is no point in paying all that money for a machine to tell youwhat you already know xxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

armywife: just saw your other post on november forum. my cycles are really regular exactly 28 days and ovulationg usually always on cd 15. my first two cycles after the stillbirth where totally off though with my first cycle having a luteal phase of only nine days and my second cycle not ovulating til cd20 im glad to say now my cycle is back on normal track so im pretty hopeful for this month and weirdly i think i ovulated late because of my short luteal phase. ie iwas meant have af on the sunday but got it 5 days early on the tuesday before and so iun the next cycle instead of ovulating on the tuesday i dint ovulate til the following sunday 5 days late so it all evened out! are you charting?

User Image

mrs rev when did your af offiically start? does that mean that me you and armywife are on all on cd 1 today?

User Image

Yes! I am officially cd1 with you guys.
It's def af but really odd. Not like my normal af. But I have read that your first period after mc can be really strange and different. My cycles are normally 28 days and I ovulate day 15/16, so will be interesting to see if this cycle is back to normal. Glad we can start the journey together!

11 years ago

Mrs rev: yeah me too its great to have someone going through nearly exactly what your going through. Is this your first period after the miscarriage? Did you use opks to pinpoint your last ovulation? Everyone is different but I can only tell you from my experience. I have had a six week miscarriage and a twenty week stillbirth. I posted up above what my cycles have been like after my stillbirth. After my miscarriage I got my first period five weeks later but wasn't tracking for ovulation during that time. From cd 12 til cd15 I used opks and never got a positive opk. I bd on cd 14,15,16 and two weeks later got a bfp when they did a scan they said that the baby was 3 days younger than my dates so I think I must have ovulated on cd18 which probably meant I had a shorter luteal phase the previous month like what has happened in my first two cycles this time after my stillbirth as mentioned above. Also my af has been strange the last two cycles. It's still seems really light. And only for three days then it completely stops and 3-4 days later I get a flash bleed which lasts about ten minutes then stops again. My af used to be 7 days really heavy for first 3 then getting lighter going to pink then brown then stop on day 7 so it's weird. Ae you using opks or charting this month? X x x

User Image

Hi Ladies...

Maybebaby and Mrs Rev... Have you ever had your thyroid checked? I've been reading about how an imbalance in the hormones released can cause fertility issues like miscarriage, weird periods, and increased pms symptoms.

My cycles have been so weird all year, even before my miscarriage in August. I started looking up symptoms of thyroid problems and realize that I have had many of them for many years and I have NEVER had any doctor say hmm maybe we should check your thyroid levels. Anyway just something Ive been thinking about lately. So I will call my doc tomorrow and make them check me out!

Are you girls temping or using OPKs this cycle?

11 years ago

hi armywife, funny im getting my thyroid checked on tuesday but its just part of a routine bloods that my doctor does on me. i know it wont be a problem for me as my periods are usually extremely regular. my luteal phase and ovulation day are always the same bar the first couple of cycles after both losses but that is completely normal after a loss also. as the hormones are readjusting. my miscarriage and stillbirth are unrelated. my stillbirth was actually down to a problem with the cord which i am so grateful to have found out about. most 2nd trimester stillbirths dont even get a reason. so i am glad they where able to find some reason why my baby died.
you are right about thyroid though it can cause alot of problems with fertility and pregnancy and it is a great idea to check it out.
i will be charting on ff and using opks. i am also using concieve plus which is the same as preseed only it has an added extra amino acids which is supposed to be really good for the sperm to survive in.
how bout yu army wife will you be temping and using opk?

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo