Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Is it ok for me to drink tea while trying to get prego? I cutting pop and I really don't like coffee....thanks!

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Had a massive temp drop today. So, it is either i implantation or I am out this month. Tested this AM with FMU and it was negative. Had a couple sharp pains in my left side and my back aches but I don't know if they are actual symptoms or if I am just looking for a reason to hold out hope.

Mrs Rev: My hubby would love a little girl, but, I just want a child who is healthy and happy.

Katie: I drank caffeine throughout my pregnancy. I just did it in small amounts. Like 1 soda a day. You can get decaf teas. Just stay away from the herbal ones until you check online and see how they react with pregnancy. Like green tea is great before pregnancy but bad for you after you are pregnant.

Hope this helps

Angel

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies! Anything exciting going on?

I have been having twinges in my uterus, but don't know what to make of it. My "ladies" have been feeling heavier, but I think I am just symptom hunting. I should just stop reading so much into every little twinge and tickle.

I figure I will start testing around the 5th, if I have any significant symptoms. We shall see.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi girls!

I lucked out with getting the day off so I can jump on here! Today is 8 DPO for me and other than slight fatigue and headache, I dont really have any exciting symptoms. Im even attributing the sleepiness and headache due to my cold turkey attempt at cutting out caffiene this weekend. My CM had kinda slowed down and I have some slight pressure that isnt enough to label as cramps too. Ooooh I did have a weird dream lastnight that I had implantation bleeding, weird thing to dream about!! Of course I havent had any IB. Still trying to hold off on testing until this weekend.

Kcordell... Oh goodness do I feel you on the emotional disaster that has become me the past couple days. Hope today is better for you. I live in the Northwest, so I am blessed to have some cool places to hike. Where are you at?

Aleshashobar... Congrats on the O cramps! Get busy girl! I know what you mean with dh too. For the first time ever,I wore out dh this cycle, lol.

3lilbrownboys... Maybe your temp drop is a good indicator of implantation! How far away is AF for you? Hopefully 9 months!

Mrs. Rev... Hi!! My symptoms aren't very thrilling, but yours sound promising. I hope you enjoy your week off, take time to relax!

Slewakoa...Sorry your seeing horrible BFN! It's still early though! I didnt get my first BFP until 12dpo, and it was soooooo light I had to squint to see it :) It is hard to wait to test too. Try to hold out if you can so you dont have to se a negative again!

Maybebaby... How are your cramps hun?? That weird pain sounded kind of crazy. I had that lastnight and It was about 2 minutes, then it was gone. Very uncomfortable! When are you testing??

Camasia... Here's to December!! Hope AF flies by quickly for you.

LJTsmomma... Wacky temps can be frustrating!! I know that our bodies ae sooo sensitive to anything out of the ordinary. My temps are wacky depending on if I kicked covers off that night, got up to pee, toss and turned. So many things can make your temp go up or down a bit. How was your temp today?

Wadjet.... Bleh... sorry about the BFN. Hopefully you'll see your BFP the next test!! Hang in there!

Katie... how many DPO are you? When do you think you'll test?

Enjoy the week ladies, hope to hear about a lot of BFPs!!!!

11 years ago

Armywife: She is due the 2nd of december. I took a test this morning with those internet cheapies and I think it was an evap line I got. I am going to go blind with these. I am getting too old to be squinting and holding a flashlight up behind the test to see if it is a line or not. So disgusted I could spit. My chart is totally different this month than the last two. Temp is definitely elevated. Can not say if it is implantation or not cause with my past pregnancies I was not driving myself crazy with this charting after ovulating.

I have a headache, my nose is stuffy, I want to puke and I am ready to smack the tar out of the next person who looks at me cross eyed. My back hurts and I have the heaves. Too bad I have these symptoms every month when my hormones surge. I at least didn't burst out crying when we watched cartoons this morning like I did the other morning.

As soon as the kids go down for a nap I am going to have a cry and a pity party and maybe if I get real lucky a nap. If not I have a stash of oreos and I am not afraid to use them.

Angel

PS I am also having a heightened sense of smell. I can smell the dirty diapers half way across the room and I think it is burning away my nose hairs...

11 years ago

armywife...my temp was back up today. went from 97.0 to 96.3 back to 96.9. But they have been all over the place all month. And it doesn't help that my nose is stuffy, so probably sleeping with my mouth open.

So when is everyone testing again or starting to test?

My memory is shot this month, so I am having a hard time keeping up with everyone. I may have to start a spreadsheet or something to keep up. Hahaha. I'm a computer geek, sorry.

User Image

11 years ago

You guys with a stuffy nose/headache/sick symptoms might be having wacky temperatures from a cold or flu - at least that would explain it a little bit! Doesn't mean you aren't preggo also, of course :)

11 years ago

I am 5 dpo today I think...lol,..just some lite cramps on my right overy area but that might be due to AF coming by dec. 5th or so

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

LJTs: I will test again in the morning. I just love driving myself crazy LOL. I am going to break down and buy a FRER on Friday if I can't get clear results on these cheapies.

Good luck everyone..

Angel

11 years ago

Army wife I can't believe you quit cold turkey!!! I get migraines if I miss my morning coffee!!!

Okay so I am 8dpo and have what I think to be EWCM. (I never really get it. I mainly get watery at O time) Its clear with white in it and VERY stretchy!! WTH. I really hope this is a good sign because its definitely strange. Up to today it has been thick and white. Any Ideas?? Could this be a good thing?

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo