Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 589 Replies | Last Page

yea it has seemed to have slowed down. i will give them a call anyway just to see what they say, i will also try to get to the shop and get a test just to double check

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

11 years ago

Hi I'n new. I've been following this forum and was hoping this was my month but it wasn't :(
@Ltjsmomma- i looked at your chart and you still have high temps. I would say it looks like a good chance you're pregnant. I've been followig this board board but too chicken to write something until now :-). You and I were close to testing around the same time. Unfortunately Af showed up for me. I hope you get your bfp soon! Looks promising!

Good luck to all you other ladies!

11 years ago

@TTC#3- That is how my chemical started, but hopefully that is not what is happening with you! Saying a prayer for you, definitely call your dr and go have your blood drawn for a BETA.

AFM... CD 13 today..only a few days from O... trying out the preseed this cycle and maybe softcups so we'll see... have been debating if I want to use OPK's again this month, and don't really want to, but still have 4-5 digi's left over so maybe I may as well use them since I payed a lot of them and have them laying around... will prob take one this afternoon and 2 tomorow and 2 the next day or something... I usually get pos on CD14. Here's to praying that this is my month!

User Image

11 years ago

ttc #3, I hope you the best.

do your thing slewakoa...O time is right around the corner for you! good luck...fx for you.

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome jimnchrissy! :) Sorry about AF, you'll get 'em next month! A fabulous Christmas baby!

TTC#3, I hope everything works out for you...I can't imagine how worrying that would be :(

I think I'm out this month, feels like AF is coming any second. I'm not testing again until it's a couple days late. But that's okay, every cycle I have decided to look ahead to the next one so I don't get too disappointed if it doesn't happen this time :) Unfortunately this will mean we'll have to BD at my mother-in-law's house over Christmas! Thank god she sleeps until noon every day, we'll have some guaranteed private time at least! LOL

11 years ago

well update for me.. the bleeding has slowed right down i've only had a couple of little drops on panty liner apart from that a little bit on the tp when i wipe. the weird thing is i haven't had any clots. if it ends i will test in 2 days that will make it saturday here. i still feel pregnant and have been getting odd twinges in my tummy, and no cramps. i get a

good luck to every one testing and have fun to those who are getting ready to have some fun in the bedroom

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

11 years ago

Good Morning Ladies I thought i was going to take a test this morning cause a test came in with my Answer OPK. so i thought it was a 5 day sooner test, but come to found out it wasnt . but i know this is the Heavenly Father's way of letting me know in due time you will know and get your answer soon enough.. So in about 5 to 6 days i will know my answer, i will be 15DPO and i know i got a good feeling about it cause this is the third i have been sick to my belly and its not the truth at all... !!! TO ALL !!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

@TT#3- I sure hope everything works outs

@MRSMILLER- You have so much more will power than I could have ! hehe!

AFM... CD14 today... I am so stressed out and I know that's about the worst thing to be during O time... but, my last final exam was this morning and it was very hard and I really needed to do well on it.... so please say a prayer for me!!! it's extremely important! Anyway, when I got home arund 12:00 I took one of my digi OPK's and it was positive, yay! So, looks like we'll be taking care of business tonight and prob tomorrow morning as well... tomorrow will be counted as O day for me. Any other good news from you ladies? This forum as sure gotten quiet!

User Image

11 years ago

@slewakoa: I hope your finals went well! Have fun BD!! Fx for you for this month!!

AFM: All quiet here! CD2, feeling optimistic, and blessed that we have this month to try again! I will temp, which I haven't tried yet, I just want to be sure I'm actually ovulating after a +OPK, esp. cause my hypothyroidism messes with my cycles sometimes. My goals this cycle are to take good care of my body, and make sure I exercise! Also, I will focus my extra energy on the holidays and buying gifts to stay occupied and keep me from obsessing over my cycle! ( like that will work)

Good luck to all, Im a January tester now so I'll be joining that forum. Will still check in here to hopefully see all of your bfps this month!!

11 years ago

okay, i broke down and took a test.. i posted them and let me know what you guys think??? thanks

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo