Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Hello, Ladies! This is my 2nd cycle TTC #1. I am on CD15 of a 30-35 day cycle. I quit BC October 2nd, so my cycles are still kind of regulating. Our first cycle, we weren't as active, but this website has really helped me decide what to do and when to do it! This cycle I am on prenatals (Been taking them for about 6 months), Fertilitea, and I'm using OPKs. I don't want to get too carried away with anything. I don't need the extra stress, but I'm hoping something happens soon. I have a bicornuate uterus that I've been diagnosed with since age 16. I am now 26 and DH is 28. We've been married since June 2004, but I stayed on BC until recently. So, I'm using those tools and trying to BD every other day and then a couple/few days in a row when I get a POS OPK. Although, I think I may have O'd early this cycle. We will see! FX and baby dust to all of you! Happy Thanksgiving to all the ladies in the US! I'm enjoying the holiday, hope you are, too!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

11 years ago

Happy turkey day ladies!

User Image

11 years ago

I'm soo glad. I thought only my hubby was getting frustrated with the whole pressure to BD around O time. I could never ask my DB to check my cervix, I think that would put too much pressure on. And I don't tell him about O time. But usually when we are not TTC we BD like 1-2 times a week, not 3-4 times a week, so he's starting to feel the pressure. He also has some "male" issues, but hasn't had it rechecked. He was told he had some when he was a kid. We shall see, he already has a DD, so looks like the issues may not be as serious as he thought they were when he was younger.

O should be right around the corner for me, today or tomorrow, but still no temp spike on my charts. Gonna BD tonight and hopefully tomorrow, and if no temp spike, then Saturday to seal the deal. THen we may take a nice little break and not worry about having to BD all the time. Hopefully this month is our month, as well as all of yours! and we won't have to worry about it anymore.

Angelica--awesome with the 9 eggs!!! I hope everything works out for you.

slewokoa--goodluck with the holding off, and when you do finally cave in, i hope you get your BFP!! keep us posted.

3lilbrownboys--goodluck holding off until wednesday! can't wait to start hearing about all the BFPs that will be showing up on here this month!

Happy Turkey Day Ladies!!! hope you all had wonderful thanksgivings with lots of family, friends, and food!

I have a good feeling this month that we will be getting a bunch of BFPs throughout the group!! Can't wait!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Do you ladies still think I might still be in this cycle? My period was nov.6.. I got my first positive opk on nov.20 and again on the 21st..we did the dance nov. 17 and 18 and again on the 20th...I really wanted to do the dance one more time on the 21st but the dh was not feeling it. I'm going to try to do the dance today nov. 22. But not sure since I already Oed that it will even matter if We do the dance today..what you ladies think?hope you all had a great holiday!

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

I think you still have a good chance Katie! You're not out until AF shows...

User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone

I'm joining you too!!
Hopefully we all get our BFP IN DECEMEBER
That would be the best present I can ever ask for .

Good luck ladies

X

11 years ago

Hey everyone! 5dpo today and don't think I'm going to test at 7 dpo( which is Sunday) right now I'm feeling pretty positive that this is my month and I don't want to spoil the illusions by testing early and getting loadsa bfns! My boobs are so sore since yesterday. I'm really tired and my temp is up @ about 37.0! Stayed low for first three days ( but still above cover line) then shot up high yesterday and today. That's exactly what happened with my first two pregnancy's so I'm hoping its stays like that. Last month my temp went up but stayed pretty close to the cover line for practically the whole tww! And obviously got a bfn! Also I'm sooooo crampy! And when I went to bad last night my skin was in fire! ( also another symptom I've had in all my pregnancy's ) I know it's still suuuuppppeeerrrr early but I'm just feeling really positive today! Oh well it will probably all come crashing down around my feet next week but there you go xxxxxx

Jshorty: welcome! Where are you in your cycle? Waiting on O or in the tww?

Katie: don't worry looks like you bd right around O time so you should be good! Xxxxx

Ljtsmomma: that's great! Not long now til your in the tww!

Myluckyduck: welcome! Have you gotten you positive opk yet?

Luvtowalkfast: no probs. glad your hubby's levels came back good! One less thing to worry about xxxxxx

Kcordell: 5 dpo today also? Any symptoms yet?

Wadjet and Rita:: how are you both doing?

Slewakoa: how are you? Nearly time for testing! Did you cave yet?

Camasia: you must be nearing the end of your tww now?

Jandbbaby: how did you get on with your progesterone test?

Gl to us all xxxxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Yes I'm 12dpo now Maybebaby

User Image

11 years ago

Camasia: when are you going to test?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi

I got my smiley fce on cd-13 and had see that day and the next day. Today is my ovulation day so hoping I have covered it. I slept with mooncups first time for the 2 days so hoping this is my months 2ww starts tommorow wish me luck x

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo