Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Hi guys,

I got two more of the faintest positives in the world on the FRER. So, I am waiting till the day AF is due to arrive to really confirm it.

Maybe: I don't know how you are doing a 12 hour hold. I haven't had anything to drink since 11 last night (2 oz) and I am still having to go every couple hours.

Just makes me nervous. Before I would get a faint positive and the next day it would be so obvious there would be no denying it. So, I guess I will wait till Sunday and see what happens.

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

3lilbrownboys--goodluck waiting until sunday to "confirm". I hope you are. That would be awesome to have to BFPs this month! Hope we have many more!!

Maybebaby--I'm so excited for you. Are you going to stay on this site? or are you going elsewhere to track your pregnancy??

So, I had some crazy weird dreams last night...like I was back working where I was when I was pregnant with my DS, and that I was driving the same car I was when I was pregnant with DS. Hoping that it's a good sign that maybe I am preggers...Still having some mild cramping/pressure, but nothing horrible. And my boobs are tender, but not horribly. The TWW sucks!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

congratulations 3lilbrownboys.... yay!!!!! please keep us updated!!!! However, I can't wait to start MY DPO AHHHHH!!!! so Im just going to relax and have a lot of FUN making a baby!!! PLEASE MOST HIGH BLESS US ALL WITH BFP'S!!!!! BABYDUST to all and for me too!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

LJTs: You are right behind us. Hopefully, you will have some news next week yourself.

Right now I am trying to find a high risk OB in Arizona since we moved here from TN. I hate picking one out of a phone book. Just doesn't seem right. I will be staying here on the boards with you guys no matter what. Have to keep the cheering section up and I want to hear what happens with the rest of you.

Angel

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Congrats maybe and 3 lilbrownboys !!!!!! Can't wait to see the digital!

Wadjet - thanks for the rooting Hun,

Af still not shown for me yet. No more brown discharge. Af due on sat, going to try to hold out til then

Xxxx

11 years ago

MrsRev... I am pulling and praying for u!!!!! throwing BABYDUST at cha too and sum for me too!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi Everyone!!!

Maybe: and !!! I could definitly see two lines!!!!

3lilbrownboys: that you get confirmation of ur BFP by Sunday!!!!

Angelica: Hope everything went well with ur IUI!!! Welcome to the ttw!!!

AFM: I got my blood work back and my cd 22 - 7 dpo - progesterone was 25!! So I definitly did O!!! This trigger shot scerwed me up sooo much. I really didn't think I O'd at first. I'm glad I have this to confirm that I did so I don't have to worry so much next month! Hopefully there won't be a next month!!!Today I am currently 9 dpo with still just really mild symtpoms - although I do have a pretty bad headache today.

to all those testing in the next few days!!!! Hope we see a lot more BFPs!!!!

11 years ago

Thanks everyone! Xxxxx

Lilbrownboys: congrats. Did you see how faint my tests are? Are yours the same? Like you i was also hoping they would be much darker today but looks like we just caught the veeerrrry start of our bfp! I must have wrote 12 hour hold by accident somewhere! There's no way I could hold it for twelve hours! The most was 7 hours and that was overnight and not drinking hardly anything the evening before xxxx do we have the same due date?

Ljtsmomma: like lilbrownboys said it'll be your turn next week!i will definitely be staying on this site as I want to stay in touch with all you ladies and find out when you get your bfp's! I will also open a January testers forum if people want but I will wait til nearer the end of the month as some will be testing twice this month!

Kcordell: ihave to input all this weeks temps in this site first(as I chart first on fertility friend so I can do it in celcius) and then ill make it public will try do it tonight for you and ill let you know when it's done. Looking at my chart I had a clear dip on 6dpo which is when I had the word labour like pains in the evening time. And then bfp four days later so that must have been implantation!

Mrsrev: sounds like you must have ib? Sounds really promising! Let me know how you get on!

To everyone: I want to thank you all for your support and company these last couple of months! You ladies have kept me sane! Well partially sane! Lol! I will be staying here to support you all til we all get our bfp's! Then we can open a new forum for us all xxxxxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks jandbbaby! Was just thinking about you and wondering how you got on! I am so thrilled that you O'd. My temp stayed low for three days after o ( just above the cover line) then shot up . Was yours similar? Xxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Maybe

I never got a cover line becuase it never showed a clear O. I had a bit of a temp dip to 97.0 on cd 13 (the day I triggered) and then my temps slowly increased everyday by just .2 or so. Eventually me temps got as high as 98.4 yesterday but I had a dip this am back to 98.0.Hoping it was an implantation dip??? I guess I'll see tomoroow if my temps are back up. I want this so badly this month!!! I'm trying not to get my hopes up after the good progesteroen level but it's sooooo hard! This is my last chance to get BFP before Christmas as I wouldn't O again until about 12/19. I'll be joining u in to + column soon!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo