Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 589 Replies | Last Page

@luvtowalkfast--I was in the same boat as you last month. AF was 6-7 days late, and when she showed she was brutal. Goodluck this month! Enjoy your TTC journey. You have found a wonderful group of ladies to help you through. These ladies have been WONDERFUL!

How is everybody else doing on their OPKs and TWW? Any news to report?

I still have a week or so to go until O, and going crazy, but having fun BDing in the process.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Ladies. I'm on try # 3 and should know by around Dec. 15th if I get to test or not. Currently on CD2. Good luck to everyone trying and waiting for their BFP!

11 years ago

Was I suppose to go through a dry phase after I OV because I haven't I have actually had more cm a lot more started today! I really really pray that I'm preggers my hubby and I really hate scheduled bding. Baby dust and prayers my friends.

User Image

11 years ago

I'm 7dpo now

User Image

11 years ago

Camasia...sounds promising. Normally CM dries up after O. Based on CM and some sensitivity to smell and what not, sounds like you are headed for your Can't wait to see/hear it for certain though. How exciting would it be for you to be our first here...(knock on wood)

User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone! Well I'm officially in the tww! Positive opks yesterday evening. Bd ALOT lol! I think I will count tomorrow as 1 dpo though because I think I actually O in the wee hours of this morning! But how is everyone else doing?

Maternal kiss: welcome. Your in a good situation that if you get your bfp morning sickness shouldn't be in full force by Christmas. What are using to ttc? Are you charting? Opks?

Camasia; that does sound promising! You need to give us tmi! What consistency is it? Creamy? Lotion like ?

Ljtsmomma: not long for you now sweetie your on the home stretch! When are you going to start your opks? Or are you not using them? Sorry you may have told me before but can't remember xxxx

Luvtowalkfast: I know how you feel my period was very heavy this month also! Try to console yourself that this may be the last one for another eight months! Wahoo! Xxx

Jandbbaby: how are you coming along with your opks? Any positives yet? Will you be taking progesterone in your tww? Doesn't that help the lining? Or am I talking out of my behind ? I'm praying for you hard and hope this is your month xxxxxx

Slewakoa: you must be 4dpo now right? My god your halfway through your first week already! You going to start testing at 7dpo again or wait this month?

Afm: praying first of all that I get a sticky bean this month! And second of all that I didn't mess up my chances of having a boy by bd too early! At the end of the day we will be happy either way! I just feel that there is a boy there waiting for me if I can just catch him! Think blue thoughts for me ladies! Xxxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

It's like lotion and some clear mucus. I have my fx ladies.

User Image

11 years ago

Did you ladies get it On with your dh everyday during your ffirtle period?...trying to figure out the right timing....

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

good morning all! I belive it's about 4 DPO for me today... can't believe it's already 4 dpo! I think the first 4 days went by so quickly b/c I had a lot of family in town and now that they all flew out yesterday, and it's MONDAY (YUCK) and I have to go to class soon, blahh, the last half of the week will probably go by very slowy! (And it's Thanksgiving day week so I am sure it will go by very slowly until turkey day hehe) anyway, lots of creamy CM here but other than that not a whole lot to report...

@MAYBEBABY- here's from blue color prayers for you! I would love to have a little girl but I feel bad saying that b/c all I want is a pregnancy at this point and a healthy one! Anyway, funny you should ask about testing days b/c I was just thinking that... let's be honest here, there's no way I can wait until 10 dpo, let alone a missed AF, SO..... considering that turkey day will be 7 dpo I am going to try to promise myself to wait at least until then, even though that's still really too early. If I could wait until the weekend at 9 dpo or something I really should but I doubt I can! What about you?!

@katie-- We did for 2-3 days but the only thing that sucks is that it becomes a "Chore" and nobody is really happy at that point when it's like "we HAVE to have sex tonight!" or whatever. IT's never a really healthy thing. The good thing is that sperm can live for days in the follopian tubes waiting on an egg so it's obviously possible to get prego without doing it every day

User Image

11 years ago

Katie - we did it every other night leading up to ov, then every day for 2-3 days after a pos opk. Takes pressure off a bit.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo