Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 589 Replies | Last Page

@TTC#3- Funny you should mention the cramps... when I was pregnant a few cycles back before I M/C'd, I was getting these awful muscle spasm/cramps on the back of my legs all the way down my legs esp my calfs... is that similar to what you are describing? laying down seemed to make them worse, it was very strange and my dr said people think it's potassium but actually it's usually calcium, so I took my EMERGEN--C packets and they helped a lot.

User Image

11 years ago

yea. its like a spasm then turns into cramps it doesnt happen until im laying down just about to go to sleep.

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

11 years ago

AF is officially late but I still have no symptoms. Maybe she missed her flight and had to catch a later flight. Ugh!

User Image

11 years ago

Ljtsmomma- me too! One day late. Although test yesterday and today had super faint lines, first resp 6 days sooner with fmu. so I just don't know what to think. Might just be wishful thinking that has me seeing lines. Will test again tomorrow, or not if the witch shows up. Hoping you are still in this month !!
Good luck ttc#3!!

11 years ago

Mrst114 I do see a really faint line.....some people don't even know their are pregnant until week 5 .........but I do see a faint line...congrats!!!

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Mrst114...i see it too. congrats! maybe i should buy a few more tests and test in the am.

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks girls! I am just worried that its not real because it is so faint! I will test again tomrw and let you know. I'm actually feeling crampy right now. Hope its not !!!!

11 years ago

Morning Ladies!! This is my second day of sickness I have been throwing up and having bad headaches and pains in my tummy.. UGH I am 7dpo and i know that i am just going thru the motions. I dont know if these symptoms are bad or good... I have been praying that the Most High will help me thru this cause this throwing up aint the truth.... Congrats ladies that got those !!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

MillerMrs...maybe just take a test, it might not be to early for you...I have heard of people getting BFP early...FX

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo