Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Congrats maybe!!!!

11 years ago

Thanks aleshashobar!
Uploaded a pic but still not coming up on camera! Will have to wait til it gets darker I suppose! But I'm just so happy! Please stick little bean! Had a terrible dream last night they where checking for the same complications that I had in my last pregnancy! Hope it's not a bad omen! Please stick with blue glue! Lol xxxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey everyone just uploaded another pic and FINALLY got the test line to show up on camera! Take a look when you get a chance xxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Thats awesome maybebaby!!!! I definately see the second line. You got your

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats maybebaby!!! So exciting.....

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

So, I'm going nuts already. I am trying to con myself into NOT testing, because it is waaaaay too early. But I'm getting so excited with maybebaby and lilbrownboys getting their BFPs...UGH!!! I want to wait until the 5th, but may cave and start testing on Monday instead. I am officially on board the TTC/TWW crazy train!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi there. I am new to this board. I usually chart with FF but wanted to try a diff place and I like this charting software so far. (tcoyf is terrible for me it's always wrong in fact it still says I haven't O'd this mth!). Anyhow I saw this forum and thought I'd post since I am in the 2WW. Although my circumstances are a little different because I am TTA not TTC but had a mishap and then chart said I o'd 2 days later. I'm kind of hoping I got lucky but with my track record I'd say that the odds aren't in my favor if I indeed did O when my chart says lol. Now I am never unhappy about a baby I just didn't want to go thru another preg. I have 4 children ages 11-4. My last one was a pill baby lol. I'm having to pee constantly and REALLY hope it's all in my head or I'm just drinking more than I realize or something. I'm only 5dpo if my O date is true. This chart agrees with FF so it's likely correct. I had a very odd month. Was quite stressed out and I think it is what messed up my chart. For example I didnt O until cd 24. I've had late O's before but never that late. Im more around cd 15-19 typically. So anyhow whether I want to be or not I'm in the TWW and thought it might be nice to chat with others that are in the same boat. Compare thoughts...symptoms...etc :) I didn't read all replies to this have some got their bfp? Who else is testing in about 6 days?

Mom of 4 Chloe-11-ADHD Aiden-9-Autism/adhd Clara-6 Owin-pddnos/ODD

11 years ago

Hi ladies I'm 8dpo and no symptoms....kinda getting discouraged...boobs feel fine, light backache but nothing crazy. Just very very light on and off cramping..had some vivid dreams the last 2 or 3nights....but I sometimes get them anyways, but not back to back. Haven't tested yet, might give in and test with a cheapie on sat. I should really wait at least until Sunday...lol..but we all know how that goes...dh said we will try 2-3 more cycles and then maybe just go in the doctor just to double check everything..well congrats to a the BFP's...and good luck to those of us sill in the crazy tww...fx...

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats maybebaby! Ain't no "maybe" about it anymore! :-D

Thanks wadjet, I definitely agree a Christmas-present BFP will rock!

Husband is going to doctor today, I told him to get some medication samples and take a long lunch break here at home, LOL! I'm on CD 13 and I have no idea when I'll ovulate but it's definitely coming up soon! And I won't be here tonight because I'm going to a comedy show :) So FX for afternoon delight! Haha!

11 years ago

YAYAYAY MAYBEBABY!!!! Congrats to you!!!!!!! could you make your chart viewable? I'd like to see what your pregnant chart looks like. lol. mine is driving me crazy :)

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo