Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Don't wanna be a party pooper here, but I have to vent and oh well...this is where I"m going to do it.

I have PCOS, so ttc is really frustrating not knowing when the O will happen, as every cycle is irregular and hard to predict. I'm on cycle day 101 today!!! Yep...had my last period 101 days ago :( :( :(. Twice, ever since I started taking Metformin 45 days ago it seemed my body 'wanted' to ovulate - positive OPK, nice CM...and NOTHING!!! :( Temps are staying low...so miserably low I wanted to cry this morning, as today was supposed to be a 2nd day past supposed ovulation, and my thermometer flashed yet another dissapointing 97.1 to me. Apparently, my PCOS again ruined my chances to actually ovulate :( :( :(

My hubby's getting anxious. He really wants a kid, and it is starting to hurt to look at his face when I inform him yet one more time, that there was no ovulation, and all the BDing was for nothing, aside for pure pleasure.
I just drowned over $35 on Vitex and Fertilitea on Amazon..maybe the cocktail of those two combined with Metformin will help.

My doctor won't give me Clomid until April next year, as despite all the negatives of PCOS, he does want to give us a year worth of natural trying before injecting me with anything 'foreign.' I wonder if I should just find a doctor who will simply give me Clomid without the stupid wait. I don't get it why I have to wait till April even though I clearly have serious problems with ovulation!!! :( :( :(

I almost cried today talking to my hubby about all this mess. I can't talk to my best friend, because she just started ttc, and knowing that she's got a very regular period, she'll probably get prego right away. I don't know if I'll be able to even pretend that I'm happy for her if she actually becomes pregnant.
Just feel blah... :(
Sorry...for being a party pooper.

11 years ago

LJTsMomma - high prolactin (aka stress hormone) can cause discharge from breasts. But if you are sure you O this month, your prolactin levels are fine.

good luck everyone! Two more days till my test!

11 years ago

aniababymania: I know how you feel and what you have been through, my DH and I have been TTC for 8yrs now. I went 4yrs without a period on my own and went through a gambit of ovulation meds, prometrium, clomid, femera...off and on for months (since you cant be on them but 3-6 cycles at a time). I was too diagnosed with PCOS and then sent to a RE. He found a polyp in my uterus and after a D&C, polyp removal and having tubes flushed with HSG its all tiring and worrisome...

For the last year I have been more regular finally and without medications. I dont tell you my story to concern you or to make you worry, but just know that you are not alone in your journey and it helps to talk and vent. We are all here for you and will serve as a support system for you while you try.

TTC#3: CONGRATS!! fx you get the darker line later which seems quite positive you will :)

Just remember everyone that each of our times will come when we are blessed with our BFPs :)

User Image

11 years ago

Well im 16 dpo and 2 days overdue for AF. Caved in this morning and tested. got a anyways AF still hasnt shown up and im kinda fixated on conceiving in this cycle.

Am i tesing to early?? Im not sure i can handle the heartbreak of another

Wish me luck !

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

11 years ago

Hello all,

Hubs and I have been ttc on and off for 3 cycles total. This is our 4th cycle. This time, I used Mucinex (Expectorant) as well as Preseed and ate a boring diet of food that could aid in fertilization.

I feel pretty good about this month. Just 1dpo I had a crazy headache all day. 3dpo and 6dpo (today), I had a headache as well. Also, throughout these six days, I've been having this on/off pressure/pinching on my lower left side. I've also had some vivid dreams unrelated to pregnancy.

AF is due 12/18. Hopefully I can detect some implantation bleeding this week that'll let me know for sure that August 2013 will bring me a wonderful bundle of summer joy!

Good luck to us all!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Good morning Ladies !! I am very happy that the Most High for allowing me to be alive and being 6DPO TODAY!!!!! only 7 to 8 days left until getting those Lord willing !!! Ladies and throwing

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Wow, lots of 's this thread, I'm commenting just for luck! Lol. 6dpo today, my CM has been very creamy the past 2 days with the slightest of slight brownish tint. I'm going to try and make it to Sunday (the 16th) to test.
!

User Image

11 years ago

hello everyone. well a BFN this am with fmu (i see a faint line but i don't know if thats just me seeing the things i want to see), cervix still really high and have lots of cm... Didn't sleep very well lastnight as i kept getting cramps in my calf muscles i had these before i found out i was pregnant with my DD's.. if af hasn't showed her self in 3 days i will test again..

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

11 years ago

wow ttc#3...i applaude your strength and willpower to hold out on testing...

AF should be should be showing her ugly face any time now. I have had nothing but BFNs and have no symptoms anymore, so I'm expecting her to show any minute now. I suppose if she doesn't show by Friday I will test then, but doubt I will make it that far...

User Image

11 years ago

yea. i have a feeling i am pregnant its just not showing on tests properly. my boobs have almost gone up a size, that is really weird

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo