Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 589 Replies | Last Page

sounds promising 3lilbrownboys. I'm hoping you and maybebaby get your BFP in the morning. And then there are many more to follow, including me... I can't stop peeing and my boobs are tender. But I'm only 4dpo...I think that's too soon to have many, if any, symptoms.

User Image

11 years ago

@3lilbrownboys - oh my gosh!! tons of stuff out there says "a line's a line".... wow, maybe a very faint bfp? hoping for you!

@slewakoa - it's funny how similar we are without even knowing it haha! i feel the same exact way... I've been off birth control since august, and feel frustrated that it hasn't happened yet. Especially with using opks and knowing the right time frame to do it... sigh... it makes me feel like something is wrong with me. Hubby has a 7 year old from a previous quickie marriage... which just rubs it in. I know I shouldnt think like that but I can't help it. I HATE people saying stuff like that to me too... frankly I just want other people to leave me alone about it. I don't like the questions. "So hows it going getting prego?" it's like are you f'ing serious? mind your own business!! ugh. ok, mini vent over. sorry haha!

@armywife - thanks for your support!! AF showed today :( I've been having cramps from hell, too. Trying to stay positive about this next cycle. My cycles are 27-28 days so a BFP would be just before christmas, which I would LOVE.

@camasia - good luck girl, i'm right there with you! crossing fingers for our xmas bfps!!!

@kcordell - lol, oh no! remind me again what DPO you are?

@maybebaby - really?! if this happened with your other pregnancies, this really has my hopes up for you!!! personally love those internet cheapies, need to order more soon. Any test updates?? OH and don't worry about feelin crazy we are in the same boat gf...

@millermrs2008 - yay another girl testing around the same time! in december! so exciting!

SORRY if I'm skipping anyone, gotta run and join the hubby for dinner...

any updates from you ladies tonight?

11 years ago

LilBrownBoys: Yes!! Gurl I am the newbie.. lol I cant wait to test too and we are testing around the same dang time.. hehehe!!! but yea I will keep in touch with you lovely ladies

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Wow! This forum has exploded since last time I was on!

I'm am trying to maintain willpower and not test. 9 dpo today!!! I had some light cramps but the weirdest thing is my cm. TMI alert..... its been sooooo watery. I actually had to put on a pantyliner its so much. I feel like I'm wetting my pants! Anyone else experience cm like this before af!?

11 years ago

Hi guys this is just something silly that happend the other day I thought I would share.....

Me and DH were driving down the road and my husband was asking me If he thought we were truly ready for a baby I said of course he was just nervous anyway just at that moment a SUV pulled in front of us that had BABY!!! Written really big on the back of it lol there's your sign

11 years ago

Hello Everyone,

Sorry to hear about the bfn Wadjet and Camasia :(

And WOW!!! Sounds like there maybe some BFP in the next couple days!!! 3lilbrownboys and maybe - things definetly sound positive!!!

AFM: Had my progesterone drawn but no results yet - probably tomorrow. I'm 7 DPO and my temps are still going up. I'm not having any symptoms I don't have every other month though. :( And last month I had a triphasic temp pattern with temps over 98 till 11 DPO and was still a BFN. So not putting a lot into my temps or my symptoms. Hopefully will get good news on my blood work tomorrow!

to those already testing!!!
and to all!!!!

11 years ago

Hey girls! I THINK I got just got a bfp with a frer! It was fmu but its soooo faint! I have imagined lines on frers before but this one is there but just a little bit darker than my imagination! Lol! It came up at about 4-6 minutes and I'm 10 dpo today! Still afraid it's in my head though. Spent 45 minutes trying to upload it to the site but unless I make it the size of a pinhead it saying its too big! :(
Also done a cheapie and looked at it after my 45 minutes of picture fighting and also seems to have faaaiiintt line but can't discount this as an evap. I'm going to test again with frer in 12 hours fx girls! Xxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

maybebaby!!! Cant wait to see the pic.

User Image

11 years ago

Omg. Maybe!!!!!! I'm soooooooo excited.

11 years ago

Good Luck to all the ladies that are going to be testing in a few more days!!! U all will be in my prayers...

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo