Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Hi girls! I'm following Maybebaby and Slewakoa over here from another forum....

I've been lonely without you guys haha!

I got a positive Ovulation test two days earlier than normal this time... not sure what that means, but I hope it's good. We bd a few hours after taking that test. The next morning the test was still a pretty strong positive, by that evening it had faded a lot... but we got it on again lol..

For some reason I'm a lot more excited and hopeful about this cycle.. hubby out of nowhere said he has a "wonderful feeling" about it, so I hope this month is it!!

I joined this forum a little late & there's too much to catch up on... but how are you ladies doing today ??

11 years ago

Hey wadjet! So nice to hear from you! I was hoping you'd follow from the link I left on the other forum! What dpo are you now?

Camasia: only 6 days to go before you can start testing gl x x x

Afm: cd13 and still negative opks which is normal as I'm no expecting a positive til tomorrow evening! It's just the early ewcm that's throwing me off!
Also ( and this may sound very self centred ) but the whole world seems to be plotting against our dirty weekend away! My nephew is now in hospital with problems with his pancreas and now my sister in law can't mind our kids so I'm praying my mother can do it. Plus (TMI ALERT! TMI ALERT!) my husband thinks he may be getting a urinary tract infection!!!!! Of all damn weeks !!!!! His damn urethra is so damn selfish! How dare it not provide safe passage for one half of my baby! Well I'm ODing my husband on antibiotics at the moment and he's just going to Have to be better by tomorrow! I swear to god if I have to reach in there and pull out those swimmers myself I will!
Thank god my husband can't see these posts! I sure know how to take the romance out of baby making!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Mwybebaby yes I'm excited

User Image

11 years ago

@maybebaby - thanks! :) I'm around 2-3 dpo.. it's hard to know this time because I got a positive ovulation test monday night & tuesday morning, then it was faded by tuesday evening...

Give your husband tons of cranberry too!! Juice, pills, anything really... make sure he's using it all day until it's gone, it should help knock it out fast!!

11 years ago

Happy Saturday!!!

Im sooooo glad the weekend is here. This week has been insanely busy. I am a behavioral therapist. I work with kids who have autism and this week has really tested my sanity as a human being, lol. Lots of meetings and parents needing extra help this week. Anyway Im glad for a 3 day weekend and then a super short work week this coming week.

Slewkoa... TMI, but Im excited for your EWCM!!! You said you were still getting negative opks, but hopefully you get a positive one today!

Mrs Rev... Let us know the progress of your OPKs. I use the wondfo brand and for me my lines will be nonexistent, then a day or 2 before a +, I notice the line starts to get darker. When that happens I test twice a day.... 3pm and 6pm give or take! Until I get a super dark line. But this brand is slightly confusing because once you see a +, ovulation is supposed to occur 24-48 hrs after! Big window!

Katie... What's your status? Do you think you might be getting closer to O?

LJTsMomma... Are you gearing up for your O time? Do you BD up to O, or wait for O to be close? Good luck!

Maybebaby... Hopefully you still were able to get away for the weekend!!! I hope you get your positive OPK today! Good luck with making a baby boy . I know what you mean about finding out your friend is pregnant. One of my best friends just had her 1st prenatal appointment Thursday and got to hear the heartbeat already. Normally I would be super happy for any of my friends, but Im feeling more jealous and slightly irritated. Probably due to the fact that they werent trying, and it was the 1st month they decided not to use protection. PLUS she is one of those friends who is unknowingly self-centered and likes to rub this pregnancy in my face, blah! Anyway there's my vent lol!

Camasia... Early in the TWW! How are you feeling? Any other symptoms besides headaches?

Wadjet... Welcome to this forum!! You're early in your TWW too right?! How are you doing? Any symptoms for you??

AFM... I FINALLY saw a line on my OPK lastnight. It wasn't dark enough to be considered +, but close! I will test twice today just to make sure I dont miss it. But then like I said earlier mine indicate 24-48 hrs out, so to me that is a big window. I will attack DH again tonight when he gets home from work and maybe again tomorrow lol. We have every day since Monday, with the exception of Tuesday. It has been fun though... not as planned as it sounds . I have also noticed EWCM yesterday and today so far, so I must be ovulating this weekend!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I can't wait for this TWW and to see how everyone is coming along .

11 years ago

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great weeekend and enjoying their baby making!!!
It looks like a lot of us are getting ready to O in the next few days!!

AFM: CD 12 today - had u/s yesterday. Had one follicle 15mm, one 14mm and one 11 mm. They want me to trigger on Sunday morning. They said the two bigger ones should be viable by then. However, my linging was pretty thin at only 5 mm - they like 8. They said the lining could improve in the next few days but I'm not getting my hopes up this month. the numbers are just not what we had hopes for.
So with the trigger shot I can't even test for 12 days post shot!!!! I am POSC and have no idea how I'm going to be able to wait soooo long! Guess I'll save money on hpts!!! LOL!

everyone!!!

11 years ago

@armywife--We have been dtd every other day. We are bound to get it pretty darn close to O, and plus I'm still a few days away, so we will probably start BDing every day once it gets closer.

This pre TWW seems to be taking forever, so I can only imagine how slowly my TWW is going to go by. The DH is being a goof, and after every BD he starts talking to my stomach saying "Swim my little swimmers, swim" lol. It's cute, and can only imagine how much my tummy will be talked to when there is actually a baby there,
We will see how this month goes. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but don't think it's working that way. lol, but I can keep telling myself that and maybe I will believe it

User Image

11 years ago

I dont know if it's my imagination but I'm urinating more and today someone gave me money that smelled like cigarettes and I almost vomited!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone! I am fairly new to the forum and wanted to find a super-active thread to occupy me during my ovulate-wait :) I've been TTC for two cycles, today is CD 1 for my third (UGH!). I'm not sure if I ovulated in my first cycle, since I was just off the pill, last cycle I tracked with OPKs and I will again this coming cycle. My cycles are getting shorter so not sure when I will O this time, but I'm guessing 13-14 days? Which makes me a December tester :)

Any tips for boosting fertility this month?? I think I need to wean myself off caffeine...I am way too addicted! Someone else here mentioned grapefruit juice for more EWCM, that sounds yummy and helpful!

Just realized about our TTC odyssey this month: if we get pregnant, we have to decide if we'll tell family at Christmas! I'm not sure if I will because honestly, I don't think either my or my husband's families can keep a secret until the 2nd trimester ;) But they live far away so if we wait, we'll have to tell them over the phone, which isn't as fun. Are you guys planning to tell close or extended family over the holidays if you get a BFP this month??

11 years ago

Opks still nagative, I'm thinking I might O Tuesdays or wed....but I'm not sure, just going to keep doing the opks and see what happens...how is everyone else doing, I think we all are going to O close to each other! Good luck ladies!

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo