Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies!!!

Af isn't here yet. I usually have just an 11 day LP and today is 12DPO. Temps still up and almost threw up mixing my coffee. I am a huge coffee girl!! but.... I had a BFN on a DIGI yesterday. HARSH HARSH HARSH getting those words "NOT PREGNANT" Sooo not sure when I will test again! Just going to wait and see if the witch shows. DS is 2 and his cousins 2, and 15 months are coming to stay the weekend so I will be plenty busy to keep my mind off of TTC. Here's my chart. My Ovulation Chart

ArmyWife I can't believe how sick your little one got.That is terrible!! I hope she is better now.

User Image

11 years ago

Ciao angelica! Ho studiato l'italiano all'universita per tre semestre. Io non ricordo troppo. :) Il tuo inglese 'e perfetto!

UGH girls, did NOT BD with the husband last night. He has been working insane hours and was just not into it. He promised we would today, tomorrow AND Sunday, though. Hoping I ovulate tomorrow or Sunday so I can have a fighting chance this cycle!

11 years ago

Morning ladies... a very painful AF started this morning (spotted a tiny bit last night so I knew it was coming) so I had my pouting session and I am trying to pick myself up and get over it--- today is CD1 whether I like it or not so may as well start looking forward to xmas another chance instead of feeling sorry for myself, right? Congrats to you ladies w/ BFP's though that is just awesome!!! so happy for you guys!!!!

@ANGELICA- I am sorry to talk shit about your Dr but that is the absolute most RIDICULOUS and IDIOTIC thing I have EEVER heard!!!!! Maybebaby is right too.. so I guess that means us women that have had miscarraiges "subconsciously never wanted the pregnancy at all" hahaha what a ridiculous and insulting thing to say to a patient!!!!! I would be finding a new Dr I can tell you that much!!!!! Don't let that get you down!

User Image

11 years ago

Soooooooooo I went to meet my friends for lunch and I couldn't help but go and buy a first response test and guess what!?!?
BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it! So excited. I've taken a pic but cos I'm in London I can't upload it cos it's on my phone. I'll upload it when I get home!

Slewakoa - sorry about af but you can still get a December bfp! I have my fingers crossed for you!

11 years ago

AAH congrats MrsRev!!!

11 years ago

Thanks luvtowalkfast! Good luck with your bd-ing! Pin that husband of yours down! X

11 years ago

to mrsrev!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Mrs Rev!!!! Yaaay congrats hun!

11 years ago

Congratulations to everyone who got a bfp! Hoping for mine Dec 11th!

User Image

11 years ago

MrsRev yeeeyyyy!!!!! I'm so happy for you!

So.. who is next? ;)

Ciao luvtowalkfast! Grazie, your Italian is also great! If you want to practice, I am here

slewakoa, so sorry af arrived, but ovulation time is just a couple days away.
Thank you all for your support, you girls have really helped me realised my dr should stay away from those freudian bs And yes, if this IUI fails, I'm changing my doctor.

Have a nice weekend, looking forward to see some next week

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo