Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Congrats to you Katie! i have opened up a pregnancy forum! Come join me and mrs rev there! Here's the link http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=17984&p=1#reply_84849
Looking forward to all you ladies joining us there! Xxxxxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Angelica - your doctor goes right up to the top of the list of the worst docs i have heard of. thts just a totally rude and insensitive thing to say.
as for symptoms, im have a lot of CM post ovulation and some mild pressure/ cramp in the lower abdomen.
another week to go before i know if AF will visit again. i just dont want to see again in this year.......

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

11 years ago

Kcordell: I had a look at your chart and it looks very promising! Did you test yet? Let us know how you are xxxx

Slewakoa: how are you feeling? Is af any better today?

Wadjet: how are you doing? Where are you in your cycle now?

Ljtsmomma: are you 8dpo today? Have you started testing yet?

Luvtowalkfast: how are you and your hubby getting on with the new meds? Have you dtd yet?

Anshika12: your symptoms sound promising! Are you charting?

Jandbbaby: any news or updates? How are you feeling how many dpo are you now?

I've private mailed 3 lilbrownboys boys coz we haven't heard from her on the forum in a couple of days. Has anyone heard from her?

User Image

Kcordell: I had a look at your chart and it looks very promising! Did you test yet? Let us know how you are xxxx

Slewakoa: how are you feeling? Is af any better today?

Wadjet: how are you doing? Where are you in your cycle now?

Ljtsmomma: are you 8dpo today? Have you started testing yet?

Luvtowalkfast: how are you and your hubby getting on with the new meds? Have you dtd yet?

Anshika12: your symptoms sound promising! Are you charting?

Jandbbaby: any news or updates? How are you feeling how many dpo are you now?

Army wife: did you try testing again with frer or more sensitive test?

I've private mailed 3 lilbrownboys coz we haven't heard from her on the forum in a couple of days. Has anyone heard from her?

User Image

hello ladies!!!! jus three more days until my egg drops and I will be heading towards those DPO's!!! thank u Most High for bring me this far!!! Testing in17 days!!!! BABYDUST to all and leave sum for me too!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Yes i am 8 dpo and i broke down and tested this am....BFN.....but its still pretty early. I knew I shouldnt have tested yet. Oh well....now I will wait until Monday or Tuesday.

User Image

11 years ago

to all the I am still way behind when it comes to testing just 2 dpo I decided not to buy any hpt until i am close to testing day because i know i will not control myself so the farther i am from a hpt the better!! to all you girls testing today or tomorrow

User Image

11 years ago

maybebaby - we BD'd last night and will do so again today and tomorrow (and hopefully Monday for good measure)! Times like this I'm glad I ovulate on a Sunday :) I have a really good feeling about this cycle!

11 years ago

Good morning ladies... couldn't sleep very crampy this morning, AF still very heavy ugh- thought I would drop in really quick and see how everyone else was. Going to be a long 2 weeks until O day but at least I have a few things to keep my mind occupied such as finals coming up and xmas shopping. Anyway.... how is everyone else?

@MAYBE- have you made a dr's appt yet? I am OK... still cramping badly and pretty heavy flow so that sucks but trying to stay positive!

User Image

11 years ago

Wow congrats to all the bfp's so far! I am so happy for you!

Even though I am not ttc I still LOVE to hear of others miracles! I mean I was ttc in the past and the excitement is wonderful I still remember it.

My 4th baby was the only one where I wasn't ttc. I was on the pill and WOW did that one catch me off guard! I hadn't had a cycle in over 2 yrs!. found out preg feb 2006 then bf'd her and i don't have cycles when i bf so I when I found out preg feb 2008 I hadn't had af since jan 2006! so to find out I was suddenly preg when I had had no cycles and was on the pill...now THAT'S something you never forget lol.

So even though i am not ttc and I'm pretty nervous about my 2ww...i still can't help but get caught up in the excitement of it when I come here. That's why I do. I need to feel excitement and positive feelings to help keep me from totally freaking out. It's not that I don't LOVE babies because I do! But I've already had four and was just about to be totally done with diapers/pullups for first time since 2001 lol. (my 4th child is potty trained but still needs pullups sometimes at night). So I know I'm in a different boat than you ladies but I'd really like to join your little group to try to be positive and excited about this just in case I end up with a bfp. Dh and I had a mishap on cd 24 and chart says I o'd cd 26. Unless somehow my chart is wrong there is a real chance I could be planning a baby.

I won't test for awhile. I am only 7 dpo. af usually comes on 14 dpo. I might test thurs or fri. Anyone testing around there?

Mom of 4 Chloe-11-ADHD Aiden-9-Autism/adhd Clara-6 Owin-pddnos/ODD

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo