Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies!!! I plan on testing sometime mid-Dec.. It says on here that my Big Fertile days are Dec. 1 - 6th so I'm just going to have a lot of sex with my husband until the due date for my AF is coming..Dec. 23rd??? Good Luck ladies and to all!!!

User Image

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies! just did yet ANOTHER test this evening! test line came up bright white straight away and stayed like that for about three minutes then it disappeared! dont know what that was! really thought i was getting my bfp! :( this happened to me before on my previous pregnancy i got bfn on 10dpo and 11dpo but both tests the test line went bright white for three minutes then disappeared. thought i was seeing things then got a bfp on 14dpo. that time it was with frers this time its with an internet cheapie!
i dunno what y'all think?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

maybe: I say join me in the POAS on the internet cheapies or till AF express. I am sitting here trying to convince myself not to take another test LOL. Or at least to attempt to not go potty for a few hours before I test. Not sure if I can hold out with either one.

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

I hope that is the start of your BFP maybebaby! I'm excited to see the final outcome!! You may be the first in the group of ladies to actually get your BFP!!! I have my fx for you!

As for me, my "ladies" have been pretty tender today, but I think its waaaaay too early for me to be having any symptoms. I think I am just symptom hunting. Ugh!

User Image

11 years ago

3lilbrownboys: im not only on that express train, im driving it! all the way to the looney bin! lol! holding my wee again for yet another four hours ugh! my poor bladder doesnt know whats hit it!keep holding it fit to burst or trying to squeeze out wee thats not there! im sure its like 'make up your mind girl!'

ljt: thanks hunni! im hoping that too! i think your message just injected a bit of hope back into me! i think i may lose my mind after all this! im going to be testing again in afew hours and let y'all know the result. and if nothing tonight im testing with a frer in the morning ( and also another thousand cheapies! sure why not!!lol!)

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Told hubby to stop by walmart on his way home and call me with all the pregnancy tests brands so I can pick which ones I want LOL. Haven't been to the bathroom in an hour and a half and my eyes are about to bug out. Going to be doing a potty dance here shortly.

11 years ago

Okay so I am a very petite girl. and I have been so bloated since last night that I look like a cow. I never get bloated. hoping this is a good thing because I sure don't llike it!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello my ttc sisters I'm almost done with af. Our vacation starts when we get off Friday for 10 days! So we will be off for our fertile week yayyyy my fx for a Xmas positive.
I'm praying for y'all.
User Image

User Image

11 years ago

good luck camasia...i'm pulling for your xmas positive.

maybebaby...did you test again yet?

3lilbrownboys...did you test again?

my dh just pointed out that I am on a corn kick...which is weird because i normally dont eat a lot of corn, but i had corn, cornbread, and then cornchips. oh well. hoping its a good sign, but could just be my body saying i needed some more corn in my diet... not going to test until the 5th at the earliest... here's hoping i can hold out.

User Image

11 years ago

I did test and I want to confirm it in the morning. I swear I see a second line. I am just not sure if it is an evap or not. I was only able to hold it for 3 hours. Trying to go 4 now but I don't know if I will last.. Did I mention the veins on my boobs are huge?

I took a digital one and it said not pregnant. Less than 50% accurate this far out though. I hate this cheapies. I see a line. Just not sure what kind of line it is. Going to try and limit my fluid intake after 8 pm and take a benadryl so that when I test in the AM i should have a very full bladder. We will see though.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo