Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! I haven't posted here yet but I have been regularly checking this thread and love following all the activity! Congrats to all the BFPs!!!
My DH and I did the ntnp thing for 3 months, but it didn't work! So here we are in our first month truly trying for that little bean. I did opk's this month and was so happy when I got that first +opk. I ov'd on cd 18 or 19. I usually have a solid 29-30 day cycle, so maybe I have a shorter Luteal phase? Anyway, I am 5 dpo now and finding it hard to think of anything else besides a bfp :)
I have always been a little worried that I will have a hard time getting preg b/c I have hypothyroidism. Does anyone else here have it? It definitely throws off my cycle when my levels are too high. I just had my medicine increased because my levels were slightly off (maybe why the ntnp thing didn't work) so hopefully it was in time for this cycle to be normal.
to you all!!

11 years ago

Hello Ladies,

Wow!!! Congrats to those with and for those stilling waiting for theirs!!!

AFM - Feeling pretty down in the dumps. I am 11 DPO and get a with a FRER this am. The is due Monday or Tuesday. I know everyone says "your not out till shows up," but I just can't keep getting my hopes up. Odds are definitly not in my favor. After over a year of ttc and 4 months on fertility meds I'm just not sure how much more I can do this.It is jut such an emothional roller coaster and the let down is profound. I feel like I'm just torturing myself every month.

I'm sorry for being such a downer! I know I will probably feel better once the shows up and I can strat a new cycel - not to mention be rid of these hormones! But these next few days - and probably Christmas too - or going to be hard. This was the last month to get a for Christmas.

to all those still waiting to test - you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you all get !!!!
And this cycle to those we have already had show up.

11 years ago

any news from armywife, wadjet, 3lilbrownboys, and kcordell? I don't know if I missed it or not.

mrst114...i'm with you. af is due friday. i am 8 dpo today, and hopped on the poas train today and got a BFN. but it's still waaaaaaay too early to count myself out. probably won't test again until monday or tuesday.

User Image

11 years ago

Af showed her ugly face this morning

11 years ago

on all the BFPS!!!!!!

Armywife I am sorry about the .

I am officially late for AF. No signs of her yet. Checked my cervix and got a huge glob of EWCM. I hardly ever get EWCM. Maybe its a good sign?? However I got a BFN at 11dpo. Soo I am trying to hold off on testing. Temps are still up though. FX

User Image

11 years ago

kcordell: just looked at your chart again and omg you need to test! your temp dropped last month before this day! and looks like you got a implantation dip about 6 days ago! it took 4 days for the hcg to get into my system and it barely came up on a frer. all other tests where negative but they are getting much stronger since today and yesterday so i think you should definielty have enough hcg in you by now! get a frer and test!!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Okay opinions wanted! I've been taking the OPKs for two months. Last month I had a nice dark definitive surge on CD 15-16. This month I had a "near surge" (line almost as dark as control line) yesterday only (CD 14) and today the lines are more pale. I am confused! Do you guys think I could have ovulated even though the line isn't quite as dark as the control? It's not too far off.

11 years ago

Luvtowalkfast: what brand opks did you use? And how many times a day where you taking them? One or two things could have happened: if you where using CHEAPIES they may not have been sensitive enough to pick up your full surge. That happened to me this month with CHEAPIES but used one clearblue late that nigh and got a positive opk. The other thing that could have happened is if you only did one test that day, you could have just missed your surge time. Everyone is different but for me the surge happens within a matter of hours not days. So I test every four hours on around the days I know I'm going to ovulate. I usually also surge at night and my opks will usually be negative again by next morning so my window is quite tight. Maybe this is something similar for you? Did you bd that day? Are you temping? Xxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hiya maybebaby! :) I use the cheapie OPKs from the internet (Wondfo I think) and I used the same ones last month. I do it twice daily, around 10 AM and around 5-6 PM. I am wondering if I will get a proper surge tomorrow, yet. If not I will track through CD 18 and if I don't surge I'll assume yesterday was it! I BD'd last night and just now (bow chicka BOWWOW LOL) and will hopefully get in another one tomorrow!

You're right, though, about a possible quick surge. Last month my surge lasted at least 20 hours but that might not be the case this month! Not temping yet but I might start if I don't get pregnant this month :)

11 years ago

armywife--sorry about AF showing. Maybe a new years baby...what a way to start the new year!

luvtowalkfast--ditto everything maybebaby said

kcordell--you need to test!! Its time you join the BFP group!!

As for me....I have the sinus bug that's going around, so that might be affecting me temps. I have been slightly crampy today, but not like what it has been the past few days, and my boobs are tender but not horrible like with my DS. And I have been CRAVING apple juice. Who knows...I will test again Tuesday and see what it says, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high yet...

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo