Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies ....last nights opk was negative, will test again today when I get back home from work!! How is everyone else doing?...I really hope that this is going to be the month!fingers crossed...if it does work out this month the little one would be due mid August .....

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I need someone to take a look at my chart. Had a temp spike the last 3 days. I am pretty sure I did NOT ovulate on cd13 (cervix closed and very dry that day) and temp on cd14 may not be accurate. I had to get up and get thermometer form the other side of the bed. Cervix has been HSO last 2 days and was very very wet like never before last night during BD. and most of the day yesterday too.

SORRY for the TMI! Just trying to figure all of this TTC stuff out.

User Image

11 years ago

LJTSmomma: I am also in my TWW too. My first son was a honeymoon baby, my second was a positive pregnancy test when my first was 2 months old and my third I got pregnant in 2 months. This will be our last child and I am already at 6 months of trying. I was looking at the statistics and out of 100 women my age, 52 will get pregnant after a year of trying. Very depressing. My hubby does enjoy the practicing though LOL. I like the OPKs just because I ovulate between days 14 and 16 and I have found in previous cycles that I had stopped BDing a day or two before I ovulated. Liek I would stop day 12, thinking I would ovulate day 14 and end up not ovulating till day 16. This month I am just trying to hedge my bets.

Slewakoa: I am not strong. I never had to test early before. I was always late when I tested cause I was not actively trying. I mean we were trying but we were newlyweds and still liked each other and were all over each other like body heat. Now, we look at our watches and figure out if we can stay awake long enough and what is the probablity of a kid walking in yelling, "wipe my butt, I pooped." =)

Good luck ladies,

Angel

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Sorry LJTsMomma, not in the TWW yet, still on my period! It was so ridiculously heavy for two days and I was going nuts. If any of you guys ever have that problem, I have a (waaaaay TMI) tip for you: masturbate. It works, I swear. My flow dropped to nearly nothing within 6 hours. I think it just speeds everything up! LOL

I realized the other day that if we don't get pregnant this cycle, I'm gonna be ovulating at my in-law's house over Christmas! ARGH! I don't even care, we're gonna go for it, dammit! haha! I'd BETTER get pregnant this cycle! :-P

How are our TWWaiters doing today??

11 years ago

luvtowalk: I am with you. We have tried conceiving at both my father in law and mother in law's houses. When my temp dips clothes are coming off. They can deal with it. Just bite a pillow if you are a screamer. LOL

I am 2DPO and I am trying to keep busy. Plotting christmas dinner, making the kids wishlists on line, Will start working on my christmas card lists next if that doesn't work. My desperation move will be to design a christmas outfit for our bassett hound. Someone stop me now!!

Angel

11 years ago

Kcordell: looks like youou have ovulated yesterday or the day before cd 14/15. As your temp didn't go over the coverline until today. I think the dip might be putting you off. You don't always get an ovulation dip and like wise you might dip just before ovulation and then ovulate two days later. Judging by your temp spike over the coverline today, Your cm and your cp you probably ovulated yesterday. Also the spike you got today is the exact same temperature as the start of your statistical luteal phase last month! See if your temp is still high in the morning and if it is then you are officially in the tww! Glxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello all!

It looks like a lot of us O'd recently!!!! that we all get this month!!!! And blue prayers coming your way maybe!!!!

I'm not really sure if I O'd or not. I never got a positie OPK but I'm not sure if I would with the trigger shot anyway??? I was also using cheapies and am wondering if they just weren't sensitive enough??? I also didn't have any EWCM this month. According to the Dr I should have O'd yesterday but I don't think that happened. I am having some mild cramping - like O pain - today, so maybe today??? I thought this trigger shot was going to make it easier to tell when I O not harder!!!

I plan to live vicariously through all of you during this tww. I can't test until Dec 3rd. The hcg from the trigger shot could still give me a false positive till then. Some people test everyday until they get a negative but I really don't want to see by first and know it's not real.

and to all!!!

11 years ago

jandbbaby2012:

I have had a lot of problems with CM the last few months. I tried the green tea and robutussin and have to say that it has helped a lot. Did i make EWCM? Not sure. I can never tell them apart. But, I know I made CM several days this cycle and that is the first time I have done that in at least 4 months.

Maybe you can try this next cycle and see if it helps?

Good luck,

Angel

11 years ago

After reading about the grapefruit juice earlier in this thread (how it helps produce more EWCM), I bought some at the store! My husband was with me and was like "eew, grapefruit juice is disgusting" but he seemed on board when I told him it would make me juicy, LOL!

11 years ago

Thanks maybebaby!!!!! Made me feel alot better!!! That is what I was thinking. I was worried because that dip and the gradual rise. Hoping the ~o caught that egg!!!!

Lots of us are going to be in the tww together!!!! So glad the holidays are going to help keep my mind off of symptoms spotting :)

Praying for a butt load of for all of us!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo