Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Congrats MrsRev

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Kcordell: don't give up hope yet! I know that if I did a digital now that it might come back not pregnant also because my lines are so faint and those digitalis are no where near as sensitive as frers! Maybe try a frer and see xxxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

sorry the witch decided to show slewakoa. still time to get a xmas BFP or a New Years BFP. Good luck.

angelica--even if this IUI is successful, which I am sending baby dust and sticky vibes your way, i would change doctors. and then rub in his face that you got your bfp even though he didn't think you would. ugh! that makes me sooo mad that someone would even think to say that!!

I'm hanging in there, somehow. My hubby is at work tonight and my DS and DD are out of the house, so it's just me, and I'm driving myself nutty thinking about testing. But I know it would be a BFN at this point in the game, even if I am. Only 7dpo. So trying to find stuff to do to occupy my time, like sorting through toys to give away to make room for new toys that are coming from Santa...

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies im testing Dec.13th there are sooo many of us testing together wow!!! I am now having super sore nipples OUCH

User Image

11 years ago

Sooo I have broken down today and tested when I got home from work and.............BFP!! Ong I can not believe it! I'm waiting for the dh to come home...we are decorating the Christmas tree today. so I have run out to target and got a Christmas ornament that's shaped like a baby's raddle and says 'parents to be'...I packed it up with the rest of our decorations...I also put the tests In side with the ordement....lol...hopefully he'll catch on..lol...the lines were very light ...on the clear blue digital it came up 'pregnant' , I can't believe I got a BFP at 10dpo...I keep checking to see if the lines are still there...lol congrats to all the other BFP and fx for sticky beans!!and for those who haven't tested yet

User Image

11 years ago

congrats katie!!!!!! thats awesome!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Holy BFP-fest!! Congrats Katie!

11 years ago

YAY MrsRev!!!!!

Congrats!!

So excited for you!

11 years ago

oh how did I miss that...

Congrats to you too Katie!!!!

11 years ago

Thank you ladies ....it took a few seconds for dh to put everything together...he was so excited! I will test again tomorrow !! Hopefully everything will be ok...

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo