Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 589 Replies | Last Page

praying for everyone that we get those . good luck everyone!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Lilbrownboys!

First of all I have to apologize in advance for all my mistakes, I am from Italy and English is not my native language..

Anyway, I had my second IUI yesterday an it was very weird.. I don't know what to think of it.. Everything was fine, eggs, sperm, linen.. but on the actual insemination, catheter could not pass through my cervix.. I was completely closed on the day of my ovulation.. Not possible... It was painful, and IUI is not a painful procedure.. In the end nurse gave my tranquillizers, so my mussels could relax and they did IUI when I was completely drugged

This is weird because I have normal size cervix, and I never had any problems with hsg or pap test (same procedure as IUI)

And then my doctor told me subconsciously I might don't want a baby at all, so my subconscious is sabotaging pregnancy, as I had similar problem on my first IUI...
I was shocked because I don't see how this can be a reason.. I want a baby with a man I love and that's it, it should be simple...
I feel very, very confused...

good luck to all of you girls

11 years ago

Hi !

Im in the TWW and its really tough to do anything but obsess ... I have a week more to go before i know if I get tht . wish me some pls..

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

11 years ago

anshika, I hope you will get your
do you have any symptoms?

11 years ago

Hey everyone!

Maybebaby - so excited for you!

3 lilbrownboys - any updates?

Milliemrs - thanks so much! I have my fingers crossed for you

Wadjet and Armywife - any test results yet?

Jandbbaby - congrats! So happy for you are you going to test soon?

Slewakoa - what's the update? Is af late?

Angelina - your English is amazing! I really don't think your cervix being difficult is your subconscious not wanting a baby! That is so dumb. If you think about it it's not natural to pass a catheter through your cervix, so why would it be easy if you've never had a baby before! I have my fx for you x

As for me - af is due tomorrow, but I have had no more spotting, have back ache, massive sore boobs and have been really dizzy the past 2 days. I have my fingers crossed these are all good symptoms! I may test later but I'm scared to get a bfn.

Good luck everyone!

Xxxxx

11 years ago

Mrs rev: how exciting! What dpo did you have the spotting! I posted my chart on ff and I got a positive( though faint) 4 days after an implantation dip. When you post your chart Thayer show you other pregnant charts and nearly every positive one got a positive test 4 days after either ib or id! So if its been 4 days or more I say test! You should def get an accurate result now if af is due tomorrow! Xxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Thank you MrsRev, hope you are right.
I am pissed off at my doctor and I can't wait to prove him wrong
good luck with your testing!

11 years ago

Good luck MrsRev. You should be able to get a BFP today.

Angelica-how dare your doctor say something to you like that...that is rude and wrong, and not for your doctor to tell you. that is not his job!

armywife--goodluck with testing tomorrow! sending baby dust your way!

maybebaby--glad to see your lines getting darker...sticky vibes heading your way!

3lilbrownboys--anything to report? do you have a definite BFP yet? It's just a matter of time before you get it!

I am feeling pretty down and out today. My temp is back at my coverline temp, but only at 7dpo so I don't know what is going on. Stupid inaccurate BBT readings! Why do they have to be all over the stinking place?! Still having some mild cramping/pressure and tender boobs and a sore throat, but that's it! I don't know what to think anymore. I was starting to feel pretty positive and then my temp had to go all screwy!

User Image

11 years ago

Anjelika: what a horrible and stupid thing for your doctor to say! You can't subconsciously close your cervix! In that case we wouldn't need contraception when we didn't want to concieve! We could all just subconsciously close our cervix and we would be fine!
It's like saying to someone who had a miscarriage, you must have not really wanted to be pregnant so you made the baby unstick!
Don't be listening to ridiculous statements like that! Everyone's cervix is different and you where probably just a bit tense! And rightly so! You should report that doctor! Xxxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hhey ladies! Its 5 am where I'm at and I'm still laying in bed trying not to wake dh up. Ive been awake for an hour already because I cant stop thinking about testing. I temped and of course it was way off due to lack of sleep so I'm discarding it. The ONE thing that is keeping me hopful is that every cycle I have ever had.... I always have af type cramps for about a week before af is due. Sooooo like usual my cramps started 8 dpo and I get a cramp for about 5 seconds about 20 times a day. Yesterday a had ZERO cramps and so far still none! My temp yesterday was almost at 99.0! Ive never gone above 98.4. So I hope these are good signs! I may cave and test here in another hour or so. Ahhh!

Wadjet... how are you doing?! Thanks for checking on me... ive been going crazy Lol.

Mrs Rev... when will you cave Hun? I was trying to wait til tomorrow but I don't think I can! Test with me!

Maybebaby... hi!!! I'm so excited for your bfp! How are your cramps? Your results are motivating me to poas this morning! Is your bfp still getting darker? Are you still temping?

Hope everyone else is doing great! I will write more later

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo