Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Woke this evening with cramps and pink streaks of color after using restroom....guess AF is coming.....very disappointed but use to it too....u think id learn not to get excited or be hopeful

update: yep, next void AF started...now on CD 1, this will now make me a January tester....fertile period will be Dec19-24th per calculator...time to chart temps..gonna start using opk this month as well as temps, this past cycle I just did cm....

I am wishing happy thoughts to those of you waiting to test this month and congrats to all the BFP's!! :)

User Image

11 years ago

Signs are pointing towards my having ovulated on CD 15 (probably early AM)...I have stickier CM now and have been feeling warm since then at night (since I don't temp, but I usually notice by how many blankets I need at night if my temp is higher, haha). So I will keep testing with OPKs tomorrow and if no surge I will assume it's happened already! Hooray! At least my TWW will seem shorter if I spent three days of it confused :-P

11 years ago

hey all, today i think im 9 dpo going off the app on my phone, im not usually a symptom spotter but i really want another baby so ive been trackin them and dont know what to think. 1-6 dpo bloated, lots of pressure in lower abdo. 7&8 very hungry and thirsty, still bloated, pressure felt like it was going away. today (9dpo) gassy, bloated, bbs sore but only near armpits (usually sore and aching all over) and nipples very sensitive, have the feeling i need vomit, and very teary for no reason at all.... done a test with smu and was neg...

congrats to all those that got a postive, and good luck and baby dust to those still waiting

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

11 years ago

Hey ladies!! I put up that OPK pic from early this morning and it looks positive to me ... check it out when ya'll get a chance... babydust to all

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Wow! So many pages already! I didn't get a chance to read through all of them but to all the BFP's and to everyone waiting! I'm about to be in the December game... Should be ovulating very soon! I thought it would be nice to join your fun forum here! I am ttc after my second mc... The first was an early mc and the second I found out at 10 weeks my baby was 6w1d w/o a heartbeat and had a D&C on August 21. This is my second cycle ttc after the D&C and the first cycle was just a mess for me emotionally. I've been on aspirin since September because I found out I'm a carrier for a blood clotting disorder and my dr has me on 4MG of folic acid daily. I'm also about to be on my progesterone again once I see that beautiful CBE smiley face! This cycle has been better for me and I wanted to surround myself with optimistic ladies like yourselves! Wishing you all the best!

Good luck, ladies! , Lisa Me, 31... DH, 32 May 2012 - early MC June 2012, Pregnant... missed MC at 10 weeks (6w1d) D&C August 21 TTC again 2 cycles later, November 2012... waiting for my next BFP! User Image

11 years ago

Finally got a lot of time to read through the thread more thoroughly!

millermrs2008 YES that sure looks positive to me! :)

GodsBlessing and ttc_#3 your symptoms sound very promising!

and1makes3 sorry about AF :( Next month you might just get a wonderful New Years gift! Getting through a pregnancy is the perfect resolution :)

11 years ago

For whatever reason, I broke down and tested again this evening, and sure enough...got the BFN! I don't know why I am torturing myself. Ugh! I have a feeling I am out this month. I am 11dpo and still not even the faintest hint of a line. I pulled it apart and held it to the light and everything. NOTHING! Okay, pity party over for now.

sorry about the witch and1makes3.

millersmrs---your opk looks positive to me...

all the ladies still waiting for their BFPs

User Image

11 years ago

LJT...i don't like to give false hopes or anything but I also hate to see someone counting themself out too soon! As I said on my post I ALWAYS had a neg on 11 dpo. With num 2 i had bfn on 9, 10, and 11 dpo and then bfp 12 dpo with fmu. My friend still had a neg even on 12dpo and didn't get bfp until 14dpo! It can depend somewhat on how long your lp is. My lp was always 12 days with af on 13dpo. My friend had a longer lp so it made sense it might take her longer. And with my 3rd I tested with fmu on 11 dpo and had neg but had bfp morn of 12 dpo yet again. So don't give up until the witch shows up! It's still possible.

Mom of 4 Chloe-11-ADHD Aiden-9-Autism/adhd Clara-6 Owin-pddnos/ODD

11 years ago

Thanks dovemom. I appreciate the support. I usually have a 16 lp, but I was soo sure I did everything right this month. It may still be too early. I'm expecting the witch between friday and sunday. So, I think I'm going to wait until at least Friday to test again. I don't want to keep bringing myself down.

User Image

11 years ago

well ive been so down about the negative test this am i know its only early but i have decided am going to buy a digital that tells me how many weeks, tomorrow night when i go shopping at least that will put my mind at ease

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo