Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Armywife..I'm so sorry AF got ya...I think you and your hubby need to get away for a little bit , maybe a little vacation around your O time...I read that if you are a women before 35 you should try for a year and then go see a doctor ...but if you are 35+...you should see a doctor after 6months of trying....I also read that avocados are suppose to be good in busting fertility.... If you google fertility busting foods there is a list that comes up, I used some of those things on that list (just the things I like eating....lol)....I have my fingers and toes crossed for you , hope you get your Christmas angel!!!....good luck to All you ladies waiting to test!!!Baby dust and sticky vibes x 100000000000000!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=17984&p=1#reply_84849

User Image

11 years ago

Good Afternoon Ladies.... I wanted to give a little update about whats going on my journey.. I got a OPK and I took one yesterday and it was super faint and then this morning i took one and it was faint and a little dark. So meaning by tomorrow or on the 4th it should be there and super dark, (Lord Willing) I am so anxious!! So its going to be a whole lot of babydancing for the hubby and I .... I hope all is well with ya'll journey!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

KATIE... Thanks for your positiveness. I will definitely google fertility foods :). We are trying to get time off from the military to go to Hawaii for 10 days in early January. So if I dont get my bfp by Xmas, we should be in Hawaii for O time In Jan!! It'll be our first real vaca together, And we've been together for 7 years!! Im 28 and DH is going to hit 30 in Feb. So I guess will give it until Spring and then I will go in for fertility help. THANK YOU for your post. It made me feel better :). And again congrats on your BFP, Im so happy for you! Keep us posted on your progress

11 years ago

Sorry about AF armywife :( You'll get 'em next time! That vacation sounds amazing! Still not sure if I O'd yet but I am still tracking! My OPK this morning around 11 AM was negative and pale. Will test again around 6/7 PM :)

11 years ago

@ARMYWIFE-- sorry about AF :( You have every right to feel down for a day or two, I sure know I did! I swear though, I SWEARRRRR that the most depressing and hardest days are the last few days leading up to AF when you just "know" you're not prego or probably not getting a bfp and it sucks but ya know it seems like a day or two after AF you start feeling better (prob doesn't help that we're sensitive during AF anyway!) and trying to think positive for next cycle. I spotted a TINY bit Thurs (AF came Fri and was due Fri) and I knew it was coming and told hubby to bring me a nottle of wine and finally just lost it crying when he got home from work! I just knew it and needed to let it out!! But, we need to get positive now nad think positive for this xmas cycle!!! At least there is xmas nad such to maybe keep minds occupied temporarily. (and final exams for me) ----- I wonder how many days PO I will be on xmas and if i could test? I really want to try to not test starting so early this time. I want to try hard to wait AT LEAST to 10 dpo... (I know I wont make it to AF due date, so lets bbe practical I figure haha) I think that vaca would be great for you guys!!

@MILLERMRS- good for you girl bang it out! hehe! hope you got it done saying sticky prayers for you!

@LUVTOWALKFAST--- They say you should try to avoid KY and Astroglide and such but I am in agreeance that I don't think one time is going to make it or break it , ya know? I think we're going to bite the bullet and buy the damn $20- bottle of preseed this month and try it. Why not can't hurt right?!

AFM..... nothing exciting (obviously) to report here.. I believe I am CD3... honestly trying not to think much about it. At least I have final exams and xmas coming up to keep me somewhat distracted....... I am feeling a lot better about things now that they whole "not pregnant AGAIN" crap is overwith.... timet o pick myself up and move forward!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you ladies for the warm welcome...

Update for me today...I woke up this evening (i work nights so I sleep during days) and woke with cramping gone, no sore breasts, and no AF. Did not test yet...now I am worried AF will come tomorrow :( I will wait and see if she shows her ugly head. What has me baffled is normally with my AF my breasts are sore thru half of my AF days...I do not know what to think...on a plus side, this past sleep was the best I have had in a week

User Image

11 years ago

Ok ladies towards the end of this week will be my time again I'm praying for stamina lol! We gotta get this baby made ughhhh. Congrats to all of my ttc sisters and fx to everyone in their ttw.

User Image

11 years ago

Sending stamina and baby dust to you and your dh this week camasia!!!

I will probably test again tuesday....but still might be early. AF is due sometime between Friday-Sunday. One day I feel pretty positive and the next like I'm outta luck. Ugh!

User Image

11 years ago

Opinions needed! I think I may have ovulated on CD 14 PM or CD 15 AM. My CD 14 5:30 PM OPK is near positive (almost as dark as control line), and has been paler ever since. I also had lots of EWCM on CD 14 PM and CD 15 AM, and I have been BEYOND gassy since then. My husband and I are both totally grossed out, haha!

We also BD'd CD 14 PM, CD 15 PM, and CD 16 AM. Think we got it? Should I keep using the OPKs for a few more days? I don't know when I "normally" ovulate because this is only my second month of trying, but last month I ovulated with a 24-hour surge on CD 16. Any thoughts? Do you guys think I ovulated yet? Maybe it's possible that my surge took place between 5:30 PM on CD 14 and 11 AM on CD 15.

11 years ago

RustRed....from someone who once was on Implanon...I will tell you its' so hard to say what's going on. I had constant bleeding and spotting on implanon which is one reason I went off it. I actually had a light af for 2 mths straight at one point. So your spotting could indeed be still your body adjusting to being off the implanon or could be something else. Do you chart or keep track of your O? That would be the only way to really know more of what it might be. But if it WERE implant bleeding...you often can get a + test within a few days of implant. I'd say wait about 3 days if you can hold out and then test with fmu. Let me know the update.

Mom of 4 Chloe-11-ADHD Aiden-9-Autism/adhd Clara-6 Owin-pddnos/ODD

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo