Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Yes I would tell them on Xmas

User Image

11 years ago

I already have a DS so I will have him wear a shirt that says I am going to be a Big Brother to our family get together at Christmas. I think it will be fun, and see who the first one to realize what it says is.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone! Just a quick check in on my dirty weekend away!
Luvtowalkfast: welcome! I know your O tww seems sooooo long right now but coming on here really helps it made my wait so much easier! I will definitely tell my family at Christmas ( well actually as soon as I find out which should be dec 2nd! ) because I need there support this time. I'm going to be terrified all through this pregnancy I think. So I don't even think I can tell them in a surprise kind of way .

Camasia: the weeing and smell aversions sounds promising! Any other symptoms yet?

Ljtsmomma : that's a wonderful way to tell your family I'm praying you will be able to do it xxx also that is soooo cute what your hubby is doing! He seems very involved which is great that you can talk to him as much as us! My hubby just can't deal with all my obsessing -although he wants a baby so bad but can't take all the 'pressure' my obsessing outs on him.

Katie: looks like your still a bit early for positive opk but not too far away now. Let me know when you a + ok?

Jandbbaby: that's great that there is two follies ready can they do anything about the lining? Can you take supplements or anything? Sorry that you can't test til 12dpo but if you could do it earlier you'd probably be driving yourself crazy with negatives anyway( like I do every month lol!) at least if you test at 12dpo you have a better chance of seeing your positive and don't have to go through all the negatives xxxx

Army wife: thanks for understanding! I always feel guilty for feeling jealous of my pregnant friends but that's what I am jealous! That's great that you nearly have your positive opk let me know when you get your real positive xxxxxxx

Wadjet: thanks for the tip on the cranberry juice! I practically drowned him in it and he's doing fine now lol! Xxxxx

Afm: don't know what's going on with my body!
Tmi! Got loads of ewcm yesterday right on time as usual also a temp dip yesterday and today. Loads of ovulation pain today cd15 as usual but NO Positive opk? Should have got my positive yesterday evening! Or at least last night! Bd anyway because was convinced my surge would happen during the night but got another negative this morning! Don't understand because everything else is like clock work! Anyway going to keep up the testing today and hopefully it will turn positive during the day! Ugh I just hate this stupid four hour hold thing allllll daaaayyyyy! Anyway rant over will keep you all updated xxxxxgl to us all xxxxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

User Image

Not sure if that worked but today I got my smiley face ! We bd last night and this morning - I love it when opk goes positive on the weekend. So now I don't know whether to count today as ovulation day or tomorrow!?!? What does everyone else do?
Now I'm officially in the 2ww!

Maybebaby - fingers crossed for positive for you today- my pos came on cd16 and our cycles are so similar this month

Armywife - have you had a pos opk yet?

Luvtowalkfast- welcome! My cousin is due to give birth before Christmas so would be amazing to be pregnant by then! Anxious though because of my mc and don't want to tempt fate!

Jandbbaby - really have my fingers crossed for you and your uterus lining! If your lining isn't thick enough will they just leave you alone and wait for next cycle or do they harvest your good eggs and save them?

Camasia - POAS yet? He he can't wait to see the pics!

Xxxxxx

11 years ago

I don't have ant other symptoms but I'm ready to start poas lol

User Image

11 years ago

Good morning all! Sorry I have been inactive all weekend, I have had all of my family in town so it's been fairly crazy... anway, I believe that today is 3DPO... I didn't get a pos OPK but I only used them 1X a day (and I usually have short LH surges) and only through CD 14 I think b/c hubby said cervix was soft and wide open and felt like it does during O on CD14, and by CD15 CM started turning creamy so I am counting CD14 as O day... soooo we will see! Anyway, how are you all holding up!?! This next 2 weeks will be exciting/tense for a lot of us!!! (AKA... STRESSFUL!)

@LUVTOWALKFAST- welcome!

@WADJET-glad you came over this way! unfortunately that forum was dying off slowly and I haven't even checked it in about a week! excited to see you here!!

@MRSREV-looks like we're very close together in our TWW's!! yay!

@MAYBEBABY-hey there! how are you holding up?!

@CAMASIA-urinating a lot is def a good sign!

@LJTS-haha I feel ya! it seems like forever for the TWW to O, then another TWW is even longer!

@JANDBABY-wondering how this morning went for you?!!

@ARMY-yes I just quit doing the OPK's and went with instinct with what hubby said! praying he is right haha!! how are you?!

User Image

11 years ago

Well my opks have gotten darker over the course of today so it will def be pos by tonight which means O in the wee hours of the morning! Going to attack my husband all night! Will update tomorrow xxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello all

Maybe: Congrats on your OPK! Hopefully you catch that egg and get ur boy!!!

It looks like alot of us are going to O right around the same time. I took my trigger shot this am and should O tomorrow night or Tuesday at the latest.
I am currently cd13 - still no +OPK this a but that's a good thing. Hopefully those follies have been growing well these last two days!!! I gave myself my trigger shot this am - it causes u to ovulate in 24-36 hrs so I should get a +OPK later today.
As for my lining - not much I can do. Dr is hoping it has thickened these past two days. I'm not doing IVF at this point so there is no egg retrival - just have to wait and see what happens. Trying not to get my hopes up since the numbers weren't great. It's going to be a very long tww!!!

11 years ago

This is starting to get exciting. So many of you have already Oed and are entering into the TWW. I can't wait to start seeing and hearing about all of your BFP!!!
I'm still a week away from my O (sometime between wednesday and friday, maybe I should splurge on some opks). I'll keep up on my charting and go from there. DH and I have BDed every other day for the past week (yahoo!!!!!!) and going to continue to for at least every other day or every day for the next week or so so we can make sure that we dtd right around o time. I'm determined to have me another august baby hehehe (my ds is an august baby too)

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for the welcome, guys! :-D I hope we all get the ultimate holiday present of a BFP!

CD 2 for me and uuuughhh this AF is way heavy! Thank god it's on a weekend so I can just lay around the house and watch football ;) I am super excited for all of you DPO ladies! Just a little longer until you can test!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo