Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 589 Replies | Last Page

I don't know if anyone saw my previous post, but I have an update: I just started spotting (very light spotting), two days before af is scheduled to arrive. 11dpo. Hoping this is implantation! This is not usual for me! Once she comes, she comes!

User Image

11 years ago

Goodluck apj!!!! I hope its IB and not AF showing up!!! Keep us posted!

User Image

11 years ago

6dpo today
i don't even know is I'm obsessing too much or not, but my abdomen huts every day a bit more... It feels like a big balloon filled with water is in my uterus...
Not sure if I should call a doctor or not, is this early pregnancy symptom? Anyone experiencing something similar?

I just hope this is not ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, cause I was on clomid and menopur this month..

11 years ago

Hi all !!

I should O on the 11th.. please keep your fingers crossed for me!

11 years ago

Angelica...Im not familiar with fertility meds but if you are concerned it wouldnt hurt to call your dr for peace of mind. Fx for you!!!

Wadjet...do your thing!!! Start bding soon so you dont miss O!!! Goodluck!!

User Image

11 years ago

Good morning all.. just checking in really quick to see any new and exciting updates... how is everyone? quite a few ladies getting ready to O that is exciting... I will not O until not this weekend but the following. Prob next friday-sunday sometime in there. Hubby and I are starting to wonder, with my cycles being 29 days if I am O'ing on CD 16 instead of 14-15... quite possible... going to try to bd on 14 15 16 maybe 13 and 17 of we can keep it fun, I don't like the scheduled sex it makes things tense and hard to keep it fun. Trying to be more laid back this cycle and we all know how hard that is! anyway, I think I am CD 6 today... have finals next week so at least there are things to try to keep my mind occupied with !

User Image

11 years ago

Oh a AF is still light today (ugh 6 days in) but definitely just spotting and usually I have started CM by now but haven't noticed any yet. I am sure later today it will start

User Image

11 years ago

apj : We are in the same boat it would seem. I am 11 dpo today. Dh and I bd'd last night and after I went to bthroom and had pink cm when I wiped. Nothing so far today. Have had af type cramps off and on all day ystrday and so today. also lower back ache.

The spotting is very unusual for me. BUt here's the thing. It is unusual for me whether af or pg. I have 4 kids and, unless somehow it ever happened without me noticing, I have NEVER spotted with any of them. BUt...I also very rarely spot before af and the few times I have it was the day of (like spot in morn and then af by eve) or the day right before af. But I shouldn't have af until 14 or 15 dpo and I'm 11 dpo. So I have no clue what this means. Seems we will find out in a few days.

Mom of 4 Chloe-11-ADHD Aiden-9-Autism/adhd Clara-6 Owin-pddnos/ODD

11 years ago

Hi Dovemom4! I am a bit confused, it seemed like in your intro post you do not want to be pregnant, is this the case?

4dpo today and I am not as gassy as I have been, thank god. We had moved into a new house a few months ago and I haven't really done anything with the "baby room," so today I did some cleaning and rearranging in there, might be a bit premature but I am excited :) Any testing today??

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Thank you soooo much for all of the kind words and support. Im CD 5 today and I think AF is done. Im going to take a mental break this month from TTC, mostly because I have just been informed no BDing for a few weeks. SO realistically I cant even get preggers this month anyway. Over the weekend I developed a cyst in my lady parts... TMI alert.... I dont know what caused it as I have never had any problems down there ever... not even thrush. Butttt the gland that creates the lubrication down there decided to get blocked and infected and now Im miserable. They said there is no known actual cause for it... its supposedly just one of those things that happen. I dont wish this on my worst enemy. I was on AF to boot when I had to go into the doctors and they had to do this awful PAINFUL procedure in which I now have some sort of catheter in the gland for 4-6 weeks. I feel like this is another sign that I just need to quit putting so much thought snd stress into then maybe itll happen naturally! I will still stay in touch, but Im officially OUT for the month of December :(

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo