Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Slewakoa: im going to start my opks on wednesday also! ill only be cd11 but im always afraid that im going to have a freak cycle and ovulate early so always start testing way too early just to be safe! and same as you i have amillion of the opks now so why not? lol!

Ljts momma: glad you seem a bit better. it WILL happen we just have to keep tellling ourselves that!
you know if you wanted to surprise your hubby you could buy the shoes and when you do get a bfp you could put the test in the shoes and give them to him as a present? just a thought? i always make these little plans to keep my mind busy until my bfp xxx

Katie: slewakoas right the best way to know when to do opk is to look at the instructions on your test packet. how are you gettingon with charting?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Trying to do my own ticker but don't think it's working lol! [img]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-943941600z0z0z0.png" border="0" alt="User Image" class="forum_image" />[/img]

User Image

got it working now i think!

User Image

Hi All!!!
I am CD 6 today! AF is wrapping up so I am looking forward to estart the BDing! I am going to be drinking grapefruit juice this month to help with EWCM! Look it up!! I read that it helps naturally. Plus I like grapefruit so I figured I would give it a shot! Oh I just realized that if we conceived this month then we would be about 6-7 weeks along by Christmas!! I would love to tell DH at Christmas!!!! FX!!

User Image

11 years ago

This cycle we are just going to go back to using opks and see how it goes....

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies!

Wow this week was so busy!! I barely had time to do anything outside of work. Which makes things go by quicker at least.

Welcome to the December group LJTsmomma! I know its not where youd rather be (a BFP forum!) but at least you know that you're not alone!!

Maybebaby... How are you?! Is AF done yet? Today is CD 7 right? When are you starting OPKs?

Katie... Hope you were able to figure out when to start OPKs. It usually depends on how long your cycles are. But for someone like me, my cycles have been different each month since my miscarriage, so if youre not sure of the length, I would start earlier than later so you dont miss your surge like I did last month! I have been buying cheap internet opks where you get 50 for like $14. That way I can use as many as I want in a month haha.

Kcordell... I am with you on this one! A christmas BFP would be an amaaaaazing thing to share :). I bet you could come up with a really fun way to tell DH. Are you doing OPKs or charting? I have never heard of the grapefruit juice. I know when I added a DHA omega supplement to my regular prenatals, that my EWCM was way better. Im also going to try preseed this month!

Slewakoa... Do you have anything special or new youre trying this month? How long have you been TTC?

AFM... today is CD 7 and I am still spotting (my AFs are usually completely wrapped up by CD 5) stupid MC! I think I will start OPKs regardless tomorrow (CD 8) since I O'd so stinkin early last month. I have a DR appt Monday to get my thyroid levels checked and to see what else I can look into as I have been feeling awful the last few months since my MC.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

11 years ago

Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't been on lately - things have been crazy busy.

Maybe: My trigger shot is a megadose shot of HCG. It's called Orvidel(??? not sure of spelling). Basically Dr says I ovualte too late on my own - around cd 17 - so on my cd 11 u/s if I have any good size follicles, I will give myself the shot that night. It is suppose to bring on ovulation in the next 12-36 hours. Makes BD timing easy! LOL!!!

AFM: I am currently Cd 5 and doing well with the increased dose of clomid. The only symptoms I get are an occasional hot flash and tender breasts. This month seems to be going sooo much faster than past months. I can't believe my ultrasound is on Friday!

Good luck ladies! Hoepfully we all get this month!!!

11 years ago

Kcordell: I was just thinking the same thing about christmas! but i was also thinking dang morning sickness will be in full swing then! but i wont mind (ish) because the baby that i lost at 20 weeks was actually due on christmas day so maybe i wont feel so sad if i got my bfp!
We have a little teddy to hang on the tree for christmas this year for our boy so we will try and make it memorable either way!

Katie: which opks are you using?

Armywife: how are you? yeah im on cd 7 today which is same as you right? im having ever so tiny spotting now so id say today is my last day which is totally normal for me so thank god i finally have my normal cycle back the hospital said it would take three cycles to come back normal and they where right!
i will be starting my opks on wednesday cd 11 baecause im always afraid ill ovulate early on the month that i dont test early so better safe than sorry!im still charting but my daughter got her hands on my thermometer yesterday and i didnt realise until i tempd this morning and it gave me som funny numbers it seemed ok when i tried the second time but i think i will have to get a new one to be sure. i just went to the pharmacy but they wont have one in til next week so not sure if i can trust my temping now?!?anyway let me know when you start opks and waht your results arexxxx

to all xxxx

User Image

hi jandbbaby!
Thats great that your doing good! and im glad the time is flying by for you. so its hcg? thanks for answering my question. i hope it goes well for you. when do you think then you will be doing the shot or will you not know til friday? and if the eggs arent mature enough on friday do you get another scan monday or something?

User Image

I am using the clear blue digital opks....I really like them...I'm going to start testing tomorrow...

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo