Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 589 Replies | Last Page

luvtowalkfast--other than the stuffy nose, I have no other symptoms of a cold/flu at the moment (knock on wood).

armywife--I'm with kcordell...I have to have my morning cup of coffee or I get killer headaches. I have even tried taking caffeine pills (1/2-1 tab) to try to curb the caffeine headaches that way, and it didn't work. I figured if I did it that way, I could cut down gradually. It was unsuccessful.

kcordell--i think the EWCM this late in the game is a good sign. how many more days until you break down and test?

3lilbrownboys--I can't imagine how frustrating those cheapies are. I have a hard time with the dollar store brands. Family Dollar tests are $4, as opposed to the $1 dollar tree tests, and I think they work 1000xs better. Thats what I used to get my first positive with both my previous pregnancies. Then confirmed with FR and then blood tests.

I'm still having some mild cramping, my backaches, and I'm irritable. I also feel out this month. I don't know why. I keep looking up information on OPKs that I may try next month. I have no idea why I feel so down and out about this month, as its only 3 dpo. FX that I'm wrong.

User Image

11 years ago

LJT: They are just so narrow and they leave a pink dye all the way across and streak. I had a whitish second line this morning but I am pretty sure it was an evap. I cannot duplicate it. Even if it was as dark as they control line I would have trouble seeing it. I think these are like a quarter of the size of the other cheapies online. They are just fustrating. I have no patience left.

Thanks for the support. I have not pulled my hair out yet. I did take a nap and have an oreo feast though =P

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

LJTs that is good! I hope we stay healthy :) I just mentioned it because it seems like everyone I know is getting sick nowadays and some of the symptoms might seem like pregnancy stuff too (like back aches and fatigue) and I realized I will have to watch out for that myself! I haven't O'd yet (CD 10) but I am doing the grapefruit juice and it seems to be working a bit!

11 years ago

Hey ladies...

Ran out and bought a few dollar store tests... bfn. :[

Also noticed some very light spotting... I think AF is early. I'm around 12dpo which is too late for implantation bleeding I think.

I'm really disappointed. Sucks because the hubby and I both had a good feeling... really thought it was going to happen this cycle.

Sorry to be a downer, feelin kind of sorry for myself... time to go make myself a drink I guess!

I really hope one of you ladies get a BFP... keepin my fingers crossed for you guys!!

11 years ago

Sorry wadjet :( I felt the exact same way last cycle, I was an emotional disaster until AF actually started, then I felt better...so at least you can look forward to the end of the hormone-coaster soon, maybe? Hang in there!

11 years ago

I'm sorry wadjet! Don't stress yet!! It can be implantation bleeding actually.

Speaking of IB.... the dream I had about IB.... just went to the bathroom and had a very tiny (pencil tip sized) pink spot on my tp... hmmmmmm don't want to over analyze

11 years ago

Ok in a better mood. Watching Mike and Molly.. She is trying to get pregnant.. funny as hell!!! Actually had me laughing out loud.

So, I am in the mindset to test tomorrow and see what happens.. Funny how a sex wedge puts your life in prospective!

Good luck ladies,

Angel

11 years ago

Good morning all... nothing much to report here from the wild west. 11-12 DPO and wishing AF would just start b/c another bfn and I am so down and discourage and quite frankly I don't have time to be feeling this way with everything going on I need to be focused it is just so frustrating!!!

@WADJET- you and I are two peas in the pod! I felt bad and annoyed about continually spending 12.00 a box for those stupid FRER's so I went by the dollar store yesterday afternoon and bought 3-4 of the new choice $1- tests instead. Of course, took one yesterday afternoon bfn and this morning w/ fmu BFN. I am feeling a lot like you right now very down and having a pitty party. I know that It has only been 3 cycles for me and it's normal to take longer than that but A) dealing w/ the fact that I was preg and miscarried sucks and now I am not getting preg right away again and b) more importantly, the f'n emotional rollercoaster. It is consuming and unhealthy the way I stress about it! Unfortunately for me though, (adn this pisses me off when people say it) when people say "oh just stop thinking about it and let it happen" hmm YEA I CAN'T DO THAT, knowing all that I know now about getting pregnant and the process I could not just "not think about it" when I know I am fertile or know my AF is due. Really frustrating. Sometimes I wish that I had never read so much into it and were more nieve! anyway that's my soap box for this morning...

User Image

11 years ago

Hello everyone. I am about 3DPO. I think mostly everyone on this forum is a little farther than I am. This is my first month using metformin and clomid so I am hoping it works out when i test in a little over a week!. Been TTC for about 2 years now and just found out I have PCOS, so it has been a tough month. Good luck to everyone and let me know any successes anyone has had with the metformin and clomid. I like to hear that it is still possible!

11 years ago

Good morning.

Temp went back up but I am not sure how accurate it was since I woke up every 2 hours last night. I took my temp 3 times last night/this morning and charted the lowest one since I was not sure which was the right one. Also, driving myself crazy trying to figure out which is the FMU.. The one at 2:20AM, the one at 5:15 Am or the one at 6:40AM. I am driving myself nuts here ladies. I am temping, going to the bathroom and testing by flashlight in bed to keep from waking up everyone and to keep by temp from rising too much while I stand there for 5 minutes waiting for results.

Someone please take the pregnancy tests away from me and give me a sleeping pill so I can have my first full 8 hours of sleep since Thursday cause I am driving myself nuts.

Angel

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo