Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 589 Replies | Last Page

im 14 dpo and 1 day overdue for AF's visit. waiting till the 11th before i start testing.

im really tempted to poas and find out if a get tht but i dont think i can handle a and the tension and wondering if AF is coming or this is a false negative. so i havent bought any hpts for now. will buy only on 1tth to save myself tht temptation and horrors of testing too soon. wish me luck !

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

11 years ago

well no af today lets see if she comes tomorrow. have been tracking my cervical placement and it feels high and soft and closed so fingers crossed thats a good sign...

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

11 years ago

@slewakoa, hey, we'll a bit about me, been ttc my first since, since April, I live with my bf in the uk, I have crazy cycles, numerous + on opk on different times in the cycle of a 46 day cycle, so this month I have decided to start taking soy, hope it brings o to what it should be, but only time will tell, got my preseed and opks and saliva microscope all ready, I'm also on my second month of temping.
Hope everybody is well and get there bfps this month, just in time for Christmas. X

11 years ago

Af over for themonth....have had a horrible headache all night and feel dry as a bone....still about10 days before i start using opks....34 day cycles are just torture to the psychie

Gl to those close to testing...fx for bfp's for you all

User Image

11 years ago

Morning ladies... CD9 today nothing new and exciting to relay of course... CM still the same as every cycle so just waiting for O which will prob be next Friday. Haven't decided if I want to utilize OPK's this month... I have leftover digi's but part of me wants to just go all natural since my cycles seem to be exactly the same every month anyway if I am having sex on CD 13-17 I should be covered by a mile haha. Anyway, hoping to hear some good news from you ladies this morning... Anyone testing today?

@CLAIRELOU- what cycle day are you on? shit I thought 29 day cycles were forever haha--- that's the worst part, is when you don't get pregnant and have to wait SOOO long to try again and sooo long to test again. I feel ya sister. Glad you came on here though!! Looking forward to talking more to ya!

User Image

11 years ago

well no sign of the witch this am (its only 8:25 am here) ee if she shows through the day. i wont be testing until she is late.... today is 14dpo, ive had the same symptoms for the last few days nothing has changed there.

Good luck to those waiting to test and Hpy bedding to those waiting to O

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

11 years ago

Ok ladies...I have a serious question. My youngest child is 6 and I haven't breastfed in about 6 years. Today, I realized my breasts are leaking, and they haven't since I was breastfeeding my son. Could this be a sign that I am preggers? Or are there other reasons why this would be happening? I have also been off Yaz for 5 months now, and never had anything like this in the previous months.
Thank you in advance...

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies!!! I have been taking it easy going with the glow with everything having as much fun with my family and not to think so much about testing in about 11days. However, the hubby has been on my booty getting it in hardcore.. OMG I AM LOST FOR WORDS... cause just like five mind ago we jus got done bding and I took it all a champ and enjoyed the ride... I don't think I can take anymore of his babyjuice !!!! Good luck ladies l!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Feeling "off" past couple days...Had AF start 6 days ago and it has been over for two day...yet here I am with continued cramping and fatigue, feels like I am about to start again but just had AF so I am confused. Even had a couple sharp pains that remind me of when I ovulate. I do not know what to think, I have never had a cycle like this before.

anyone had anything similar before?

User Image

11 years ago

good morning ladies... not much to report here.. CD 10 and plenty of sticky CM as usual... should O sometime around Friday... getting excited for that and xmas coming up!!! Hopefully finals this week will keep my mind fairly busy. Anyway, how is everyone else this Sunday morning?

@AND1MAKES3- My cycles are usually pretty similar, or AF I should say but it's pretty common to have very different AF's some that are less severe than others and vice versa.

@LJTS-sorry I cannot be of any help, I have not had any children yet and therefore have no experience with that but that is strange... you would think that even if you are pregnant that you wouldn't be lactating that early but I have no idea.

TTC#3-Very excited to hear some news from you this mroning! Wondering if you have caved and tested yet?! I couldn't bare it you are stronger than I would be but that is so exciting!!! Especially if you're like me and never have a late AF. Fx for you!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo