Community post

Discussion

Calling all August 2013 mommas to be!

Hey everyone! If you are on this page you probably just got your bfp so congratukations!!!!AFM I just got my bfp! After four months of trying after a twenty week stillbirth! I am continuing this forum from my December testers forum! So whether you where in the dec testers club or not, welcome! I'm due 11 th August! Would love to hear all your crazy ttc story's and meet some new people so we can all continue this journey together! to us all! Xxxx

User Image

269 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 269 Replies | Last Page

I am hoping i get my bfp dec 13th is testing day i am now 2dpo but i feel pretty good about this cycle on your journey hope to be joining you soon!!! Did u have any symptoms?? i have sore noips and very mild cramps!!

User Image

11 years ago

Congratulations! I hope I will be joining you soon too! Hoping for my bfp Dec 11 th!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks girls! Here is the link for the December testers forum! http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=16856&p=20#reply_84773
You might want to chat to the girls on there who are also in the tww and a lot of them will be testing around the same time as you both! Good luck and can't wait to see you on this forum when you both get your bfp's!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I am due August 1st:-) this is my first baby, but third pregnancy,I had two miscarriages last year. So I am hoping for a sticky baby:-) I feel very different from last two times, so remaining positive!

Good luck to everyone, baby dust and sticky vibes all around:-)

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome klamerding! So your about six weeks now is that right? How's the morning sickness? I'm so sorry for your losses! How far along where you?

User Image

Hi hun:-)

Both my loses were very early, about 5/6 Weeks...
Yes right now I am close to 6 Weeks:-) I haven't had any morning sickness, until...this morning...no vomiting, just naseous and dry heaving whenever I smelt anything I couldn't handle! So I think in the next couple days its going to really get started! Blah...

But oh my gosh, my boobs...I have never felt anything like it, since 5dpo they have been achy,full and sore...I dread taking off my bra at night...and they are massive...other symptoms, just slight cramping, and bloating...

How about yourself?

User Image

11 years ago

Hooray! I too am joining from the December forum. I am due August 10/11th, after ttc 2 months after my 6 week miscarriage. I too am really hoping for a sticky baby!

11 years ago

Congrats! sticky vibes!

User Image

11 years ago

I'm the same my boobs have been really sore since about 4 dpo! They are making me very uncomfortable when I lie down! I'm having bits of nausea and heaving already! This will be my fifth pregnancy but my 3rd child I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks in between dd 1 and dd2 and my boy was a stillbirth at 20 weeks. So I'm a bit apprehensive this time but so happy at the same time! I'm glad that it feels different for you ! It's so exciting to see what the next eight months will bring! Will you find out the sex?

User Image

Welcome mrs rev! I'm actually getting a bit worried because I've been doing frers every day and although they are getting darker the test line still isn't as dark as the control line! And in 13dpo! What was your test line like?

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo