Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 589 of 589 Replies

Congrats J_ma2012....... That is so exciting!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Here is the link for the August mommy forum...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=17984

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you Katie, you are a Godsend!

User Image

11 years ago

Yes my heart goes out to the families in CT, I was at work crying. Don't take today for granted it may be all you have. <3

User Image

11 years ago

Amen to that CAMASIA!!

User Image

11 years ago

J_Ma2012 !!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Congrats j_ma.

User Image

11 years ago

15 DPO, all my cheapo tests have been negative, but I took a FRER this afternoon and got a faint positive!!! Gonna retest tomorrow, I still can't believe it's real :-D I swore, SWORE I was out this month. I have felt that "feeling" like I'm gonna start bleeding any second. But no AF and the cramps were a bit different (more localized in my cervix/vagina rather than the uterus) so I remained a bit hopeful in the last two days. And I got a faint line! Good luck to my fellow testers too! Remember it's never over until it's over!

11 years ago

Congrats to those that got those !!!! to those like myself that will be going to get tested by a doctor or taking a HPT this week!! .

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo