Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies! Sorry I haven't posted in a day or so... it's been a little hectic here... and nothing exciting either considering I am just CD7 but I have dropped in quickly to read how you all are doing! I didn't know that you had to have 4 hrs continuous sleep for basal temping? good thing I don't do it b/c I never sleep through the night haha. Kudos to those who have the patience though to temp every day! I have read it's one of the , if not the, best indications.

How is everyone today?!?

User Image

11 years ago

Well, I am joining you ladies today. CD1 and feeling kinda lousy. Oh well. Time to try some more. My DH is picking on me because I am on here all the time, and we are ntnp. Well...he's ntnp and I am trying. Okay, we are both trying, he just doesn't want to admit it, or feel like BDing is a chore so he won't say we are trying. Lol. Men?!?!?

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome I know what you mean I ant tell my husband about dates or charting or anything because it puts too much 'pressure' on him! Honestly if men where the ones that had to plan the babies the whole population would be wiped out by now! Lol ! How are you feeling today? Any better? I'm on cd6 today and planning a weekend away next weekend to dtd! Just be a nice break for us either way.

Slewakoa: hey! Wondered where you were! Yeah I know there are a lot of rules with charting your temp but honestly it sounds more complicated than it is. I've had plenty of times with the kids that I haven't had four hours of straight sleep before temping and my temp hasn't really varied I think it's more important that you where sleeping and that you take it straight away when you wake up and it's at the same time every morning.anyway how's things with you?
I am literally wishing my life away til next weekend! Xxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

morning ladies... welcome LJT!

@MAYBEBABY---- hehe same here, it is CD 8 for me today. Hoping I am not catching a cold or something, have had a runny nose and sneezing some. also, got up and peed twice throughout the night which never happens for me. If I didn't just get my period I would question being pregnant! hahahaha!

User Image

11 years ago

Slewakoa: I know! You spend so much time on pregnancy watch that even when you have your period you automatically do a pregnancy symptom check in your head! I am forever feeling my boobs to check if they feel'pregnant'! I have gotten some funny looks from my husband a few times for this. And I have found myself just doing it out of habit even when I have my period!lol!
I'm just getting over a really bad cold but glad I got it this week! It's harder to be sexy and get it on when you've a big Rudolph nose and hacking all over your husband! When are you going to start using your opks?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

@MAYBEBABY- haha you're so funny! I think I will prob start the OPK'S next weds (CD13)... I should get surge on THURS but just to make sure and hell I have 10 of them left or something like that hahha---- what about you

User Image

11 years ago

Two things......lol when should I start testing with my opks ?...also how do you ladies get those boxes on the bottom of your posts. I don't think I'm doing it right ...thanks!

User Image

11 years ago

User Image

Did it work?....lol

User Image

11 years ago

KATIE- yes it worked! it confused me at first too hahah- anyway, as for the OPK's, open the info papers in the box and it will give you a chart that has different cycle lengths on it and you just look for the cycle length that you are and it'll tell you what day to test. What it doesn't tell you, however, is that you should test 2x a day leading up to O day, b/c some people have fairly short LH surges and therefore can miss the surge. Also, most OPK's recommend that you not use FMU urine... hope this helps!!!

User Image

11 years ago

I'm doing better. I just keep telling myself it will happen when it's meant to happen. I'm glad I found this wonderful group of ladies to help me through this stuggle. And it's nice knowing that I'm not in it alone.
Today, the DH and I went shopping and he saw a little pair of shoes and wanted to get them, but I told him no :( They were stinking cute though. But when the time is right, we know where to go. Told him if he wants to get them, he needs to step up his game ;)
I haven't got to the point of using OPKs yet, but am starting to chart. Maybe that will help some this month... I did it one month prior, so have a rough basic idea of what my chart looks like. We shall see...

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo