Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Imma wait until tomorrow is af didn't come

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Girls

How is everyone holding up this weekend so far?? Im 6 dpo today and so far not a whole lot to report. I try not to put too much stock in symptoms just because I'm really bad about making things up in my head. So far all I have are occasional twinges, high temps, and more than normal CM (I think). The only thing that stands out to me is that I had extra cm the 2nd week of my TWW of my mc pregnancy. But that tww I was sooooooo exhausted and had cramps really bad. Im going to TRY to hold out testing until Friday. Butttt we'll see how that goes. Today Im trying to start of on a healthy kick and am trying TEECCINO, instead of my regular coffee, and Im going hiking with my Dad and dogs up in the Mountains. Have to stay distracted!!!!

Maybebaby.... Hold out if you can!!! I know its soooo hard. Statistically most people dont get BFPS until 12 dpo.... but I know some get them earlier. Let me know if you cave!! The CM sounds promising to me. I have it too, so let's hope it's an indicator of something good

Slewakoa... Good idea to stay distracted! We are decorating for Christmas over this weekend. Its never too early for that! Keep your hopes of about the BFP, I didnt get one until 12dpo last time... it takes our bodies awhile to build up the hormones, especially if you implanted later rather than earlier!!

LJTsmomma... yay! Welcome to the TWW with us !

Nova...Love your user name!! Welcome to the forum and the TWW craziness!

Camasia... when are you going to test again?!

3lilbrownboys... How are you doing todaY?? I understand the emotions! I found myself crying very easily the last few days, and usually I only do that a day or 2 leading to AF.

Kcordell... CM sounds promising too! Hope you're staying busy. How are your symptoms today?? Hopefully you can tell your brother about your BFP soon!

Wadjet... How are you doing today?!?! When are you going to test next?

Angelica... 9 sounds amazing! What happens next? Keep us posted

Jandbbaby... Hope you get good results Monday!! Do you temp at all to know if you've O'd?

Mrs Rev... Where are you hun?! How are you holding up??

Have beautiful day everyone

11 years ago

Good morning ladies.. My sons got into fire engine red and holly green paint. Guess they thought it was a holiday paint party. Got mof it up. Got the boys room decorated for christmas. Got twinkle lines going around the room and the christmas elves delivered a fully decorated mini tree to their room late last night. Would have been delivered earlier, but, my 2 year old kept waking up. Usually he snores like a longshoreman. Last night every peep woke him up.. grrr!!!

I am doing alright. Still have not tested. I am still having a lot of stomach issues. Not as weepy today though. Which is good cause I was getting tired of weepiing all day long. Might help that my two year old likes me today and actually gave me a cuddle for a few minutes.

My temp dropped a little but I think it is still above the coverline. Tomorrow should be implantation day. Interested to see if my temp drops and then bounces back up.

My tests strips still have not arrived in the mail. I did not buy any FRER this weekend yet. I was going to, but, I was afraid if I had them I would use them. So, no test in the house has kept me from testing so far LOL. If my calculations are right then I should get the test in the mail Tuesday and I will test Wednesday morning. Mail may shock me and get here early though. Then all bets are off.

Funny that someone dreamed I was pregnant. The other day I dreamed I was having twins. I keep having all these food cravings and I am going to look like I am carrying twins whether I am or not.

Alright ladies. If you are braving the stores this weekend good luck. I went shopping Thursday night and only plan on grocery shopping this weekend. Trying to get the house clean and decorated for the holidays. Also have a dinosaur birthday party to plan. So, my TWW may speed up a little for the next bit at least.

Let me kow how the testing is going. I want to hear some happy news! Good luck ladies,

Angel

All around!!!

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Hey girls. just having a weird 'symptom' or whatever just wanted to see if any of you ever had this? or if it means anything?
Getting a really achy feeling down below thats coming and going. its like its in my cervix and it almost feels like the very start of labour but MUCH milder obviously! sometomes get a similar feeling to this at the very start of my period. dont ever remebmer getting this feeling before in the tww. could it be implantaion?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I get twinges like that every couple months since I had kids. Not sure what the heck causes it or what the significance of it is.

Good luck and let me know how it is going. I am itching to test, but, am trying to behave.

Angel

11 years ago

Finally got a positive OPK cd 16 : )

11 years ago

alesha--thats awesome! got someone joining me in the TWW around the same time. good luck!

how is everyone coming along with the testing and symptoms? I'm waiting to see who our first BFP is going to be this month! It's sooo exciting! The anticipation is killing me.

User Image

11 years ago

My test arrived in the mail today. I opened one up to look at it and it is only about a mm wide. I am definitely going to have eye line issues. I have never seen a test this narrow before.

I of course used it since it was open and it was negative. No surprise since I am only 6DPO. Anyone else wondering if they are going to be able to read the test when it is time?

Alesha: That's great news! I hate that when I take an OPK that I am going to have to wait two weeks. But, I am also glad to know that I am ovulating. Good luck!

11 years ago

@Nova- wow I have to say, that's impressive haha! Those odds sound GREAT...

@LJTsMomma- yay!!! very exciting! I hope this means O is here for you!! and I agree, it's so much fun hearing everyone's progress... I can't WAIT for us to start seeing bfps on here!!

@slewakoa- I'm soooooo tempted, but I haven't tested yet... I'm terrified that I'll see another bfn, so I'm really trying to wait it out until at least tomorrow when I'll be 11dpo. Did some black friday shopping too, it was a much needed distraction!
What about you, how's your day going? Have you tested again? If I remember correctly, you got a bfp pretty early on before right?

@maybebaby- too funny! trying to hide any testing from the hubby this time. Pretty sure I scared him after starting to cry over a bfn while we were in the drive thru for In n Out... haha... he was like WTF?!? haha... but I"m with you, it's driving me CRAZY trying to hold out on testing. I'll definitely let you guys know the next time I do!!!

@kcordell- how crazy that you had a dream about 3lilbrownboys getting a bfp! wow! hope it's some kind of premonition. Anyway, I totally believe in weird signs like the waitress' name... fingers crossed for you!

@armywife - hi!! how did your hike go? I only have one cheapie test left... so I'm really trying to wait another day (only 10dpo today). I've had some twinges/mild cramping on one side, but can't be sure if that's a symptom or not. Your symptoms sound promising so far!! But I know what you mean... trying not to over analyze things either...

@3lilbrownsboys- so excited to see what happens for you, especially after kcordell's dream!! Happy to hear you had a better day today :)

@aleshashobar- great news!! time to seduce your man haha... or, hopefully you guys have already been dtd...

11 years ago

13dpo af due she didn't come yet but still bfn

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo