Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 589 Replies | Last Page

All right what is going on with me 12DPO af 2 days late no pms symptoms lots of cm but only getting bfn's very annoying

11 years ago

So...im 95% sure i am out this month. My temps are steadily going down like they did two months ago when i was temping and got another BFN this morning. If all goes the same as before...AF will be here Monday morning.

User Image

11 years ago

Good morning ladies! How is everyone doing this morning? Hey, any way you look at it, at least it's FRIDAY!!

@CLAIRELOU- welcome!!! tells us some about yourself?

@LJT- I don't know anything about the temping but I assume temps going down is not a good sign? Either way I will say a prayer for ya and sure hope AF stays away!!

@ALESHASHOBAR- how short are your cycles?! you are 12 dpo and 2 days late so AF comes on 10 dpo for you? That's wild... anyway, are your cycles usually exactly the same every month? If not maybe you're just having an off month or otherwise maybe you are just one of the people that takes a little while to buildd up enough BETA to get a positive. you could always go get a blood test if it's driving you nuts?

@MILLERMRS- Yay! Sorry you're sore (LOL) but hoping you all got it done this month! Very excited for you!

@LUVTOWALKFAST-I hope you're right! Unfortunately, it seems like CM isn't always reliable but I am pretty sure that that is usually a good sign! FX!

@ANDIMAKES3- yea maybe start on 16 and like luvtowalk and I said, make sure you don't use fmu and test 2X a day b/c it can be easily missed. Also, if you haven't used them, be aware that the tset line (unlike a HPT) needs to be EQUAL to or DARKER than the control line, not just "there"

AFM... CD8 nothing exciting to report here besides getting lots of CM as usual... should O next weekend, I think we're going to try preseed this time, prayers for everyone!

User Image

11 years ago

It's almost time again yayyyy

User Image

11 years ago

Bfn this morning, 10 or 11 dpo. This is getting expensive :p only thing giving me a sliver of hope for this month is that I'm peeing so much! Every 2 hours practically, and middle of the night 3 nights in a row. anyone else have this so early on in a pregnancy??
Ljtsmomma- our testing dates are similar. I am praying for your bfp, its not over til the witch shows up. wishes

11 years ago

@slewakoa thanks girl.. I just pray that we hit the mark for this month.. Lord willing!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

good luck to all.

afm- af due today or tomorrow, my lack of symptoms are sore bbs on the side same as yesterday and im starting to get a head cold.. im not going to test until af is late.

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

11 years ago

slewakoa...most of the time temps stay elevated if preggers. mine is going down at the same rate it did the previous month that I temped and wasn't preggers. and still getting BFNs on HPT. Been crampy today, so probably means that AF will be here right on schedule. But I picked up some baby aspirin today to try next month, and as soon as the witch comes I am going to go buy some OPKs and probably some preseed and hope that I will get preggers in January. If/When AF shows her ugly head, I will probably start a January forum.

ttc#3...goodluck with AF not showing and getting your BFP. We are right together, so hopefully you will get your BFP this month.

mrst114...goodluck to you. I hope you get your BFP. I have barely any symptoms, and what I do could go either way...tender bbs, cramping, and waking in the middle of the night to pee.

aleshashobar...I'm sorry that you are in limbo with no AF and BFNs. That is a very frustrating feeling. I hope you get your BFP soon, or at least the witch shows so you aren't in limbo anymore and can try again.

User Image

11 years ago

Ok ladies I'm using opks this month and the second line getting darker I should OV tomorrow! We bd this am and we will tonight and also the next 3 days. I pray we get it this time. Baby dust to everyone don't give up yet! Xoxoxo

User Image

11 years ago

7-8 DPO, fairly mild nausea and a mild headache today and yesterday! Hope it's early pregnancy symptoms! I don't think I'm sick and I have not eaten any bad meat lately, LOL :)

For you girls gearing up to O, have fun BDing! A few of you are on the verge of AF or BFPs, think positive and remember that even if AF shows up it's only a couple short weeks until you can try again, every cycle is a roll of the dice and takes you one step closer to being pregnant :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo