Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Today I'm 10 dpo. I've been experiencing symptoms since 4 dpo - extreme fatigue, never ending appetite, a constant dull ache in my abdomen and lower, sore bbs, bloated, nausea, dizziness... the works! But as of today, all symptoms, with the exception of cramps and frequent urination, are not present. I am due my af on Thursday (in 4 days) and really hoping she doesn't show! Have taken 3 hpts and so far negative :/ one at 6dpo (i know impatient) one 9 dpo, and one today at 10 dpo. Sound like pre-menstrual symptoms or pregnancy? DH and I really want a number 2!

User Image

11 years ago

Maybebaby - im not charting. just calculated the fertile dates and went for it. now im just waiting to see if it works. going abt this the natural way without much aids... as for symptoms, my mom told me she dint have any noticeable symptoms in the TWW so .

Army wife - sorry to hear paid u a visit. hope u get ur in this cycle.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

11 years ago

Congratulation Katie! We have a lot more success than in November I think.
Armywife and all bfn's hope you don't feel too bad.. It will happen for all of us! I just know it!

As for fertility food and supplements, I've done my homework, hope someone finds it helpful:
Vitamin b6 is great for endo linen, Omega 3 also.
Pineapple (especially that hard thingy in the middle) is great for CM, but you should stop after O. Primrose oil - the same thing..
Also, you should eat a lot of protein, especially meat before O for egg quality. I eat it every day.
Sea foods and whole grains are full of zinc which is great for little swimmers
I also take 100mg aspirin every day after O, cause it prevents blood clogs, and improve circulation which is important for implantation.
And of course foil acid is very important to take.

And a great thing I must recommend is fertility yoga. I do it every morning before I go to work. It is relaxing, calming and good for blood flow and hormone balance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usypAsi-pGk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnL6c_nfmJw
xxxx

btw, 4dpo today, I am making the biggest gingerbread house ever to keep my mind of tww

11 years ago

Hello all...I have not been here in a few weeks but wow this forum already has 23 pages. An update with me...I am 6dpo I had intrauterine insemenation last tuesday so I am in the tww. unfortunately I have to take HCG to cause me to ovulate so right now if I test I will get a fake BFP the HCG is usually out of my system after ten days. As for symptoms, I am always nauseous after eating, I am having very mild menstrual cramps :-( I am having upset stomach every time I wake up. from sleep or a nap. Again all of these symptoms can be due to the fact that I have HCG in my system so it will give me pregnancy symptoms. So I am praying praying praying that I have a early Christmas gift. I am supposed to test on December 14th but yall know that aint gonna happen I already cleared walmarts shelf of cheapie HPT. So I'm hoping that the mild menstrual cramps is not a bad omen.

Wishing you all

Rita

User Image

11 years ago

ok i need to just send a post to yall! i have been on here four times today and tried to write to everyone and i have to keep clicking off coz i keep getting interrupted! so at this rate im just going to have to do a generalised post and not leave it so long in future! ill try to get to a few of you!

Rita: im so glad to hear from you!!! and thats so great that you only one week left til you can test for your bfp!!!!it must be really frustrating for you not to trust your symptoms! i truly hope this is your month as you have been through so much! i am praying hard for youxxxxxxx

Wadjet: is it getting close to bd time or are you still a few days away?

slewakoa: how are you doing? hope af is over for you and you are doing alot better

armywife: i hope you are doing better also and that your not so down.i read your post and you seem to be doing everything alright! cant think of a single suggestion for you!! but you know that just means that you are sooo close to your bfpxxxxxx

anjelica: when do you think you are going to start testing?

anshika: hope it all goes well for you this month and fingers crossed!xxx

luvtowalkfast: judging by what you said about your opk on cd14 id say you are well safe with bd that you did! if you are on fertilityfriend. it gives you a score good or bad when you input the dataq of bd days xxxxx

afm: im feeling crampy and a little nauseous! actually thought i was gettigna really bad cold but it seems to have stopped now. we havent told anyone yet. im waiting for an early scan and then we will tell so it may be after christmas before we tell anyone. maybe new years?

i have to go AGAIN!!! sorry if i missed anyone i will chat to you all soon xxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello all,

Hope everyone had a good weekend. to those who have gotten and to those still waiting to test!!!

Armywife: DH and I have been ttc for 14 months now. We found out by accident back in March that I have PCOS. I was having lots of pain on my left side at the start of my period in Jan and Feb - so OB/GYN ordered a u/s to see if I had a cycst - maybe why I also wasn't pregnant. The u/s just happened to fall one day before O - I temp and the tech could tell my cervix was open - TMI sorry!!!!
Anyway, the results did not show any sign of cysts, but it showed my follile size to be only 7mm at O. They should be somewhere between 18-24 mm ideally. With my diagnosis they statred me on metformin and said to give it 3 months. When I went back in July the wanted to start clomid - but wanted DH to have an SA first. THANK GOD the sa came back great and DH doesn't have any issues!!!! We would have been in a ton of trouble if he had issues too!
I started 50mg clomid - to help my follicles grow bigger - in August. After 3 cycles and no I decided to see and RE. I love me RE - he's a very smart DR. This past month was my first month with him. He increased my dose to 100mg but still ended with a !
I am currently cd 28 and 13dpo but started spotting yesterday. The is due tomorrow or Wednesday. Still feeling pretty down. Very disappointed that we won't be able to get a before Christmas. I'm very impatient for to just show up so I can start focusing on the next cycle. This mponth RE is switching to 7.5mg Femara. this works better!
All in all - everyone is different. I'd say give it another month or two but if you still don't get ur to call ur Dr. And if ur regular Dr doesn't have a lot of experience with infertility or ur just not happy with his plan - to go see an RE. They specialize in infertly and I have learned a lot.
You get ur soon!!!!

11 years ago

Took another test today. This time $ store test. Another (-) 2 days until AF is due. No menstrual cramp feelings.. just pressure down low and I could sleep for a week!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies!!! I hope all is well... I took a OPK this morning and it sure look to me a Positive (pics coming soon) and I will be taking another one tomorrow morning and i will let ya'll know about that tomorrow!! :) .I just pray to the Most High that he will bless us with another child and you all as well.. Anyways Congrats to those that got those and those that are waiting to take a test... Also I have been doing a lot of BDing with the hubby aint going to stop until Wednesday nite.. its gonna be a freaky week... Loving it to the MAX!!! LOL

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone, back from London and logged on to see who else is a BFP !?
Good luck to all those coming up to testing, and those waiting to ovulate!
X

11 years ago

I stocked up on HPTs today, going to test tomorrow, but I'm expecting a BFN. All my symptoms seem to have vanished. But we will see when AF shows I guess....

Goodluck to those about to test with me, and all those waiting to conceive/ovulate.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo