Community post

Discussion

Calling all December testers!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! For those who were not on the november forum. Welcome! whethere you are in the tww yet or not its a good place to start if you are testing in december. for those that where on the November forum welcome back! this is a continuation of that so we can all meet up again! im currently on cd 1 and wont be testing til the 2nd december! gl to everyone! hope we get some more bfps this month!xxxxxxxxx

User Image

589 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 589 Replies | Last Page

Ljtsmomma.... thank you!!! I hate temps! Mine go all over too. Upppp. And dowwwwn. In fact mine dropped a full degree this am. Don't stress too much. I just read a post from a doctor saying not to worry too much about bbt unless it continues to stay low. Bbt is just to let you know you ovulated. It'll prov go back up again especially. Since you're still a weekout from your af.... which will stay away because you'll get your bfp!

11 years ago

Armywife: thanks! I'm so excited! Yeah my tests are getting darker now and I'm still really crampy ! You should really just go test now! Waiting another few hours won't make much difference! Go test and then join me on the bfp list! Xxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks armywife! Stupid weepy self almost cried cuz you put hope back in me. And I'm not a crier. Ugh! Here's to thinking positive...
I agree with maybebaby...you should def poas this morning and let us know the good news!

User Image

11 years ago

Ljtsmomma : army wife is right your still a whole week out before bfp! Have a look at my chart on my page and you'll see it stayed at coverline for three days gradually went up went back down again an up again and I still got my bfp so you are definitely not out! Xxxxxx

User Image

Thanks maybebaby. I just feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster this month. One minute I want to cry, the next I want to yell and curse for no reason. One day I think I am def gonna get my BFP, and the next I think, I'm def gonna get a BFN. Stupid crazy emotions. I'm gonna jump on the POAS crazy train on Monday.

User Image

11 years ago

BFN!!!!! Ah well maybe I just got a day or two off from cramps.

11 years ago

Ljtsmomma:That's how I felt this month! And I would get a lump in my throat for stupid things! Even certain parts of dd favourite Disney film! It could be your hormones! The big give away for me was the heat if my skin and the weird cravings! Gave you had anything like that yet? Though you may be still too early for anything like that yet but maybe over the next couple of days xxxx

User Image

Ah im so sorry army wife! But your still not out til the witch shows! And if she does you'll be testing again at the end of December! Which is going to fly in! Xxxxxx

User Image

Itching I'm 9 dpo today..will see when I post my ticker...lol...armywife sorry about you BFN but its still early. Fx for the BFP....no real symptoms here, just vivic dreams for the last 2nights, but I sometimes get the either way but not back to back nights...been falling asleep a little bit earlier but nothing crazy.have some light ovary pain on the right side, light backache here and there and by bbs are not sore at all, just a little bit underneath but that's it.....other then that nothing out of place . AF is due on the 5th of dec. so we shall see. I haven't tested yet! Maybe tomorrow. I'm just feeling discouraged because last month I had all those weird symptoms and i didn't get my BFP. And this cycle I feel fine...and also I have been reading about symptoms that are common in early pregnancy and i feel like I really don't have any of them..ohh well ,,,congrats to all the BFP and fx for more to come....

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

armywife--maybebaby is right. your not out until the witch shows up. may just take another day or so to get the hcg in your urine.

maybebaby--had some weird cravings for corn and especially at night, I can't decide if I'm warm or cold. I usually put myself in a cacoon when I go to sleep, but lately I have been throwing the covers off me throughout the night. and it's winter here in upstate new york, so its not like it's warm out. and poor dh is freezing cuz I keep turning the heat down on him. and i got smart and only have one frer in the house so i don't say...well i can cave now. going to make myself wait until at least monday.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo