Community post

Discussion

Calling all November testers!

View Full Post

Just thought all of us on the tww at the moment could buddy up and get through it together! Would love to have some company on this looonnngggg 2w journey and beyond. I'm currently 7dpo and itching to test! This is my third month Ttc after a 20 week stillbirth. Would love to hear your stories ! ð???ð???

User Image

172 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 172 Replies | Last Page

Hello People!
I could have sworn I replied to this post last night! I am going bat s&!# crazy. gosh. Ah well...

Armywife : I am on a business trip too visiting with the National Guard this weekend. I would have tested but DP refused to give me a test and when i went to the dollar store they were out!
Sorry about the BPN but I am still keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Mrs.Rev : How is the rack today? Are you doing the BBT too?

HelloGoodbye: That test looks good and positive to me! How did this mornings test come out?

LosinghopeTTC1: I know its a bit early for you but i hope the TTW isn't turing you into a crazy lady yet ;0. It has been a long road for you and DH but every cycle could be the one. So keep the faith.

TEST STALKING:
Maybebabay,Katie2012,Angelica,Shanster,Stacie,Andie : How was your test this morning?

AFM: Not test but I feel off still. My tummy hurts,nausea,CM,and cramps. So it's like PMS. Could be the time change from traveling too.
Oh speaking of traveling ,last night when I checked into my room i went to move the night stand over so i could have more access to the wall socket. The drawer slid open and you'll never guess what was in there? Just so you know I had to change rooms.....

User Image

11 years ago

Love this group!

Armywife and agoldenchild - boobs have been way less tender than expected this cycle. Wondering if I even ovulated at all because this is first cycle after mc. I've had brown discharge for 2 days now so I'm thinking this is prob af starting and that my cycle is off this month. I did get a positive opk though ... But you can still get that and not actually ovulate.

Hmmmm I am despondent and depressed. DH trying to reassure but at the moment I feel it's never going to happen :(

Love reading all your updates! My fingers are still crossed for you all!

11 years ago

Hi Everyone! I caved yesterday and tested at 10dpo. Came back BFN but I wasn't really surprised because I have next to nothing going on in the way of symptoms. Some small cramps, but I really think they are just regular days-before-AF cramps.

The weekends are easier for me because I'm out with friends and with DH. The week is harder because I sit at my desk at work and think about pregnancy and babies. Do you ladies feel like this too? Why do we torture ourselves so? Anyway, I'm taking the weekend off from POAS and trying to put it out of my head. AF is supposed to be here Tuesday, so I'm just going to wait and see if she comes. (This is usually how I sound on day 1 of a diet; it's day two when the ice cream is harder to resist. Give me 24 hours and we'll see if that little white stick is calling my name.)

MrsRev-I hope things are going well. I'm not sure what the symptoms mean, but my cycle was unpredictable the first month after my MC. After the MC was complete I had little spotting on and off until AF came back for real, which took almost 6 weeks (usually my cycle is 4 weeks like clockwork).

I'm keeping fingers crossed for everyone! We have been on this board for a little while so some of us must be at the end of the TWW. Baby dust to everyone!! Also, if it doesn't happen this cycle, we are only a little more than two weeks away from next ovulation, so that's good. :o)

User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone. I'm 13dpo today. Tested this morning bfn! Af due tomorrow. Still really don't feel like af is coming but my temp went down a bit again this morning so must be getting it. If my temp is low again in the morning I'm not going to even bother testing. Darn......really thought this was my month coz I just felt so different. How y'all doing? Any bfp's yet? I need cheering up! X

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I took another opk this morning and it was negative( I only have two digital tests left so I want to save them)...I took a opk test last night and got a positive...so I'm just confused..is it possible i might have just ovulated? I'm super bloated, backache nausea cramping and my stomach feel real big...lol

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Katie if you go to this website www.peeonastick.com she explains exactly why you shouldnt use an opk as a hpt. It might help you understand why you may have got a positive and then a negative. Have a look and let me know how you get on and what you think xxxx hope this helps xxx

User Image

Ok great thank you , I'll look right know I just feel so different this time...but it might be all in my head since I want this to be the month ,

User Image

11 years ago

I read the information thank you, my last two months were a 29 day cycle, so I was confused as why I would have ovulated yesterday. My period is due nov.7...so I should be 11 dpo if everything is the same as the months before

Baby dust to all..is it to early for me to take a test tomm. Morning?

User Image

11 years ago

Yeah I know that's exactly how I feel! Can't trust myself anymore because I want it so bad I'm afraid in just making all my symptoms up! I'm about to take yet another test that I know is going to be bfn! Yet I can't help feel that I'm just not getting my af you know?

User Image

Ya I feel like I'm getting my af too. I took my last pregnancy test on 9dpo , I know it was going to be negative but still tested...lol is 11dpo still to early to test? I have a clear blue digital 5 day sooner test that I would be using.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo