Community post

Discussion

Calling all November testers!

View Full Post

Just thought all of us on the tww at the moment could buddy up and get through it together! Would love to have some company on this looonnngggg 2w journey and beyond. I'm currently 7dpo and itching to test! This is my third month Ttc after a 20 week stillbirth. Would love to hear your stories ! ð???ð???

User Image

172 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 172 Replies | Last Page

its so hard to say if its too early. it all depends on whether youve implanted or not. this can happen anywhere between 6 and 12 dpo and you wont get a bfp til 1 to 2 days after this. if you dont think your going to be able to hold out til 14dpo anyway you might as well use the last test now just to get it out of your system!! but try wait til first thing in the morning. are you charting?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

No I'm not charting, this cycle we also I didn't use any opks. (expat last night when I tested just to see if I can get a positive on that test..and I did) so maybe I implanted then...lol,or this was just a cycle crazy cycle...lol..I have two pregnancy tests left so maybe i will use one tomm. Morning and the other one if I miss my period..

User Image

11 years ago

hey katie any news yet? did you test?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I did just test right now and it was a BFN. I am do to get my AF on the 7th. Unless my cycle went bananas this month for some reason , then I'm going to be getting it on the 10th or so...I'm just so bloated so I think it will be sooner than later....

Congrats to all you ladies who got their BFP...

Baby dust to everyone still trying/waitting!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Girls

I soooo caved AGAIN this morning and took a FRER 6 days sooner test, as AF is due in 2-3ish days so I think im 12-13 dpo. And it was of course BFN. But the reason I tested was because I decided to do an opk lastnight and it was positive, so I got excited. My opk is what gave it a way my mc pregnancy. But the FRER anddddd another opk were both BFN this morning. What was I thinking!! . I am now convinced that OPKs are really not a good idea to use as a HPT. I am not going to test again until my AF is late!

How is everyone else today? I know several of us have AF right at our front door, just hoping we dont have to let her in!!

Aagolden... what do you do with the NG? My hubby is part of the guard . Hows the symptoms? Any tests yet?

Mrs. Rev... Hang in there!! Your cycle will regulate again and you will get a sticky BFP! Thats what I have to tell myself... I had my 1st cycle after my mc exactly 4 weeks later. But it was light and weird. Then my 2nd cycle was heavy and awful, and Im hoping to avoid my 3rd altogether. But your discharge could be ovulation, implantation, or your body just getting rid of more stuff. I kinda had that stuff for a few weeks after my mc. Stay hopeful!

Andie... I think we are exactly at the same point in our cycle. I love your willpower to not test. I cant resist ice cream, so there's no way I could resist testing haha. Butttt I will now because of all the BFN Im getting. When do you think you might cave??

Maybebaby... Af is due today isnt it? Have you tested?

Katie... Im keeping me fx for you!! Hope your AF stays away!!!

Have a beautiful day!

11 years ago

I took a test this morning and BFN, but I'm really starting to think I'm off this cycle, still have brown discharge and no other symptoms really.

Andie - I completely agree- being at work just makes me ruminate. I look forward to the weekends for distractions

Maybebaby - what was your test this morning?

To everyone - I think we should keep this group going for our next cycle. I don't want to lose you ladies :)

Good luck all

11 years ago

I agree Mrs Rev! We can just change it to December testers.

Stay positive I had discharge type stuff for a couple weeks after my miscarriage. Its your body healing and getting ready for the next sticky bean!

11 years ago

Have any of you ladies used the clear blue firtilty monitor in any of your cycles? Looking for some suggestions...

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Armywife!

Katie - I'm using digital opk but my friend used the fertility monitor (clearblue) and got pregnant first time. Expensive though

11 years ago

I found them on amazon for about $150...I used the digital opks but I could never judge the other fertile days. I love amazon all these different tests like opks, pregnancy test are all on there for way cheaper.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo