Community post

Discussion

Calling all November testers!

View Full Post

Just thought all of us on the tww at the moment could buddy up and get through it together! Would love to have some company on this looonnngggg 2w journey and beyond. I'm currently 7dpo and itching to test! This is my third month Ttc after a 20 week stillbirth. Would love to hear your stories ! ð???ð???

User Image

172 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 172 Replies | Last Page

all we can do is try to be possitive. Sometimes searching the forum makes it worse as you hear a lot of women that got the BFN... I think we get excited if we get a BFP and focus on that and don't come back as often.

So remember for every sad story there is many happy ones

Make today a great one! User Image

11 years ago

You're absolutely right Shanster. Its just sooo hard to stay preoccupied.

11 years ago

I'm way behind you all as I haven't even O'd yet. I'll be feeling like I'm on a 2 year wait rather than 2 weeks. I should O this Fri. Atleast my other little ones have birthdays over the next few weeks to keep me occupied. I have birthdays 10-31, 11-10, and 11-13. I should test around 11-18. I can't wait to hear the results from you all!

User Image

11 years ago

I GAVE IN.. and tested again :/ im unsure on the result im sure i can see a verrrryyyyy faint line (but maybe thats just what i want to see).. i just 'feel different' and again symptoms seem to have upped,i never get nausea before af,and my cup of tea tastes like sick :(.. i hate waiting im so impatient

11 years ago

Hey girls, well I think I'm out this month. My temp dipped yesterday so I thought it was maybe implantation dip? But it's still kinda low this morning, not below the cover line but still not as high as it shoul be.
Abi: I know how you feel I caved again last night and this morning and got a bfn but think I can see some thing verrrrrry faint this morning but think its just in my head! Still realllly crampy so maybe just getting af early. I'm 9dpo today so not due ad til Sunday. Feeling a bit low today. So here's to a looooonnnng week fingers crossed for us all xxxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Dont give up hope,i really hope you are,i actually was so convinced i did another test about 20 minutes ago,and its abit more clearer on the second one,its making me feel abit more positive.. i felt down yesterday like you do today,i wonder if its our minds was of trying to avoid being upset each month.. keep us posted :)

11 years ago

Do you girls know if progesterone effect your boobs?

I am 5 dpo, IUI, been taking progesterone and baby aspirin after ovulation, and my boobes are fuller and bigger since this morning...
It seems too soon..
Previous cycles â?? 11 or 12 dpo â?? bigger boobs..

11 years ago

Abi: can you post a pic of your test? Would love to see it?
Anjelica: progesterone can make your boobs sore and fuller. Are you going to get a beta test done?

User Image

yes i'll try,i've been trying to do it but for some reason it just wont let me.. i'll give it another go though,i've got another brand coming with my shopping being delivered very soon so i'm going to see if that does the same :).. its so hard to see on this one but if i tilt it slightly in day light its visible,so it may not appear on here x

11 years ago

Abi: how many dpo are you now ? What brand are you using now and what brand Are you getting in delivery?

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo