Community post

Discussion

Calling all November testers!

View Full Post

Just thought all of us on the tww at the moment could buddy up and get through it together! Would love to have some company on this looonnngggg 2w journey and beyond. I'm currently 7dpo and itching to test! This is my third month Ttc after a 20 week stillbirth. Would love to hear your stories ! ð???ð???

User Image

172 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 172 Replies | Last Page

Mrs rev what kind of symptoms did you get after 7dpo? im hoping that all my cramping is not af xxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I compleatly know what you meen,I feel as though im going to come on to,but I also read that around 8 dpo it can be implantation which can cause cramps,also I've been having these symptoms from just after ovulation and they get stronger daily,wouldn't that be abit early for a period?I would usually get them 2-3days before (hope this makes sense I do ramble at times) dont you think its funny how we obsesse even after being pregnant before,I remember doing it whilst trying for my second,so funny how we forget,keeping fingers crossed for you,would be so nice x

11 years ago

I got sore heavy boobs and cramping like af but no bleeding, also low back ache.

11 years ago

I'm currently 9dpo. Driving myself crazy waiting. ;/ I did give in and test today. It was BFN of course.

11 years ago

abi: i know what you mean ihave had four pregnancies now you would think i would be a pro at this stage knowing if im pregnant or not. but i feel like a total novice! still cramping lets hope its a good sign! please burrow in little egg!!! xxxx

Mrsrev: sounds similar to what im having at the moment. god ireally hope we all get good news this month xxxx

Kadebraylen: dont worry i think we have all tested at this stage and bfns too but we are still so early! when will you test agian? are you having any symptoms? have you been trying long? xxxxx

User Image

Stupid question but what does bfn mean?

11 years ago

abi: not a stupid question. bfn is big fat negative, on your test. bfp is big fat positive!!!! xxxx

User Image

oh yes haha seems obvious now...

11 years ago

Hi ALLL great to hear your stories!
So sorry to hear about the heartbreak that we have all seemed to go through.
Great support here!
I'm not sure about me this month a little crampier af could come tomorrow or Halloween.
We shall see
heres a link to all the abrv:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=2791

Make today a great one! User Image

11 years ago

Hi girls!
this is the looooongest tww ever! Today is 7 dpo and the only symptom ive had is dull cramps since 3 dpo. The only other time I had cramps like these is when I found out I was preggo in August . I might test Saturday as that will be 12 dpo.... same as my bfp last time. I don't knoooooow! How's everyone else's symptoms? I'm soooo scared for another mc

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo