Community post

Discussion

Calling all November testers!

View Full Post

Just thought all of us on the tww at the moment could buddy up and get through it together! Would love to have some company on this looonnngggg 2w journey and beyond. I'm currently 7dpo and itching to test! This is my third month Ttc after a 20 week stillbirth. Would love to hear your stories ! ð???ð???

User Image

172 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 172 Replies | Last Page

Abi, a positive test? Wow!
I understand you dont want to get your hopes up, but if the line is clearer that is it.. right? Fingers crossed!
And maybebaby, hope you just had implantation dip. Is so, your temp should soon be higher than two days ago.
No beta for me yet, I dont even want to think I could be P
I was disappointed too many times, so I am playing it cool this time
(yeah right ;)

11 years ago

Angelica: im praying hard for you! I can feel how badly you want this and I hope it happens soon for you! Do you have problems with your progesterone levels in the luteal phase?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Thank you so much
I am praying for you and all the girls in this forum also..
My progesterone levels are fine, this is extra boost
Actually everything is fine with me and my H, but after HSG my dr told me that my tubes are very thin and gentle, so this might be the reason but she is cannot be sure...
So in the end, I have no idea what is wrong with us...

11 years ago

finally i have managed to upload a picture on my 3rd test today haha.. they have all got the same faint line,its seen better in day light so im unsure what you guys will make of it? cant believe my other tests didn't come with my shopping,not sure how confident i am with internet strips x

11 years ago

Well that's good that it may help but that there is nothing seriously wrong either! Sorry if this is a personal question but do you fertile cm around ovulation? The only reason I ask is my friend was told the exact same as you about 2 years ago ( they couldn't find anything wrong bar her tubes where a bit skinny) then she got a new doctor who told her to use preseed because wasn't having any fertile cm and she got pregnant the next month. I know it doesn't matter because you had iui this month but was just curious. I hope I haven't offended you by asking this xxx

User Image

Abi: just looked at you pic and that definitely looks positive to me! Think this might be the start of your bfp Hun! Go and get yourself a digital! X x x

User Image

oh yeyy :) i'll buy one and do it tomorrow am i think.. i'll keep you posted

11 years ago

Angelica- yes progesterone does give you sore boobs. It's produced from the corpus luteum (where the egg hatched from on the ovary) so you get symptoms before your period is due. I always know when I'm going to get my period because my boobs stop hurting
Are you using supplementary progesterone with IuI?

Ps congrats abi

11 years ago

Tnx MrsRev for your answer
Yup, Utrogestan 100 Mg
Boobs are like 12 dpo instead of 5 dpo. I guess my DH will be very happy hihihi

Abi,

11 years ago

As I wasn't confident on the internet strip I used a first response test at lunch time and the double lines came up straight away!! I'm so exited,hope everyone else gets the same :-D x

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo