Community post

Discussion

Calling all November testers!

View Full Post

Just thought all of us on the tww at the moment could buddy up and get through it together! Would love to have some company on this looonnngggg 2w journey and beyond. I'm currently 7dpo and itching to test! This is my third month Ttc after a 20 week stillbirth. Would love to hear your stories ! ð???ð???

User Image

172 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 172 Replies | Last Page

thank you Katie and Andie!

Oh well two more days till my test..

11 years ago

I'm about 12dpo ...AF is do around the 7th....I have one test left going to see how long I can wait to use it...I tested Sunday morning with a clear blue digital and got a Negative. So I'm thinking I might be out this for sure. Symptoms ..nipples still a little sore,boobs feel a little swollen/full,, still got that stuffy nose, little back pain and on and off cramps. I also get tired early I. The evening then usual but that might be because of the time change.

User Image

11 years ago

I also have on and off nausea....

User Image

11 years ago

That sounds promising...

Yesterday I had so many symptoms, today nothing spectacularâ?¦ just boobs & temperature
No cramps and no nauseaâ?¦

When will you test?

11 years ago

Just because I think my cycle was off this month, I'm going to try real hard to wait until I miss my period, i(if i miss it) but maybe I'll test we'd morning. My sister in law told me to get the first response early result test and save the clear blue.

User Image

11 years ago

OMG Aagoldenchild

Those are BEAUTIFUL in your face !!!

Here's my test update, I took a white dollar test and there was a huge indent in the way so I couldn't see any result. So I decide to take a purple dollar test and within 10 seconds of the liquid hitting it I saw the line start to develop. I'm thinking of going out for a First Response because if I'm already picking up lines with cheapies (which are notoriously faint) wouldn't it be blaring on a FRER?
User Image
Guys are any of you feeling flu like symptoms? With my last pregnancy the day I tested and found out I felt like I had it coming on. I woke up this morning achey and feverish.

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

I felt like I was getting a cold,and im positive a FRER will give you a beautiful BFP

11 years ago

abi, I'm seriously about to walk to the commissary for one. This has got me WAY too excited.

11 years ago

I think you should,I used first response mid afternoon,then another first thing the next morning and the line was the same on each,I feel excited for you,I can certainly see that beautiful line.

11 years ago

Omg... I just got back and took the test and got a line immediately. The line is FAINT though but it's only been 5 minutes since I took it so at the 10 minute mark I'll take a photo in case it wants to develop more. Wow... id a line a line is a line? Or have I been cursed this cycle?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo